Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Screenshots, Details & Gameplay Video (Release Date Announced: June 30th, 2017)

Parker

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Well Coco aside we don't really have seen much of the other characters in my opinion 1f604.png

We Haven't see for Example N.Tropy (My favourite boss), Tiny we have seen it in the different versions? I don't think, we haven't seen Dingodile and so on, we have seen very few stuff and mostly from the First game so honestly with 2 months and haf to the game it would be nice to see some more in general and not only one level we already seen half of it... 

It would be really nice show us a Crash warped level like with Coco yeah or the Planes ones or the Race with the Bike!

Well that is actually a really good thing, i don't know you and other but in Crash 1 i HATE the Cloud Levels, oh god they're always a nightmare to me! And so knowing i can do them not in one run perfectly it's a relief! And i think they'll just make it easier the First one Making this system like it already is in the 2Nd and 3rd one, i don't see how they could make easier the others (Well maybe put more times in the Time trails in the 3Rd one i guess but at that point i would expect to get the Plat Relics and not only gold for the trophy!) 

Yeah I know, maybe I just wanna see how Coco looks is all... don't judge me :P

And yeah, it's what I remember hearing about in regards to the gems in the first game, along with a proper save mechanic this time around... and I think adding in time trials to the first game too.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah I know, maybe I just wanna see how Coco looks is all... don't judge me :P

And yeah, it's what I remember hearing about in regards to the gems in the first game, along with a proper save mechanic this time around... and I think adding in time trials to the first game too.

Who Judges? She's indeed beautiful xD

Yeah that would make the game Better i guess. I Mean it was really a pain Being able to ONLY save at Bonus levels and if you fucke dit up oh well bad for you, gotta remake the level to it or go back to an easier one to save.... Having proper Save and Memorize Counting for the Box is great! And the Time trails if true will be interesting especially in the Ruins levels, Oh godt hose will be awful to Speedrun through....

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Who Judges? She's indeed beautiful xD

Yeah that would make the game Better i guess. I Mean it was really a pain Being able to ONLY save at Bonus levels and if you fucke dit up oh well bad for you, gotta remake the level to it or go back to an easier one to save.... Having proper Save and Memorize Counting for the Box is great! And the Time trails if true will be interesting especially in the Ruins levels, Oh godt hose will be awful to Speedrun through....

Of course she is, cute and all that xD

But yeah, other than her, I'd like to see Tiny for sure, and probably N. Gin and Dingodile in particular.  Since I know we've seen Papu Papu and the Komodo Bros.

And yeah, box breaking would be useful indeed, breaking all boxes up to the checkpoint, then you know you're doing well in the level so far, then of course keep breaking them, but if you die and restart from said checkpoint, you'll only need to worry about what's ahead of you instead, not needing to worry about a no death run at all :D

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Of course she is, cute and all that xD

But yeah, other than her, I'd like to see Tiny for sure, and probably N. Gin and Dingodile in particular.  Since I know we've seen Papu Papu and the Komodo Bros.

And yeah, box breaking would be useful indeed, breaking all boxes up to the checkpoint, then you know you're doing well in the level so far, then of course keep breaking them, but if you die and restart from said checkpoint, you'll only need to worry about what's ahead of you instead, not needing to worry about a no death run at all :D

Yep a lot more than the bonus girl in the First one :P 

Yeah we've seen Roo yet? Anyway we've barely seen the firts Bosses in the First game, it would be interesting to see some more...

Yeah it's great not having always to make a One Run to the end (I remembred it being already a thing, clearly it's ages since i plaied the Firts one XD) will be great especially the last levels with tons of Obstacles and way to die easily and fuck all up.... 

10 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yep a lot more than the bonus girl in the First one :P 

Yeah we've seen Roo yet? Anyway we've barely seen the firts Bosses in the First game, it would be interesting to see some more...

Yeah it's great not having always to make a One Run to the end (I remembred it being already a thing, clearly it's ages since i plaied the Firts one XD) will be great especially the last levels with tons of Obstacles and way to die easily and fuck all up.... 

But of course xD

coco-bandicoot.jpg

Not sure about Roo, all I know is Papu Papu, Komodo Bros and of course Cortex himself, not sure on who else yet in regards to bosses.

I don't want to sound like the Cynical one but I really dislike the way this remaster looks, the originals, Crash Warped had it's own charm much like Spyro.  That being said it's still a good thing that people will have fun with this game and glad it's coming out.

Maybe there will be Crash Team Racing soon. 

13 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

But of course xD

coco-bandicoot.jpg

Not sure about Roo, all I know is Papu Papu, Komodo Bros and of course Cortex himself, not sure on who else yet in regards to bosses.

xD It's nice they put here as "usable" character in 6 Levels in the 3Rd game :D 

Ah not Even Brio? I Remember see him, then still no Ripper roo and Pinstripe or Koala kong from the first one....

14 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah not Even Brio? I Remember see him, then still no Ripper roo and Pinstripe or Koala kong from the first one....

I'd swear that some of those are made up words...

On 2/23/2017 at 3:39 AM, FlareXV said:

It's weird how all three current gen consoles have the most famous platformers coming out or released on them.

Im sure this is why Crash, a remake, was delayed, to be closer in release date to Naughty Dog's other releases, Jak and Daxter: TPL, II, 3, and X (which Sony are responsible for) and Uncharted The Lost Legacy. Once these all come out, every single franchise ND has made will be on PS4 - Crash.B, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted, The Last of Us - plus the upcoming TLOU2. We'd only be missing CTR, that's it. 

Looking forward to Crash as Ive never beat any of his games in the trilogy.

7 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

So, the PS4 dynamic theme is a digital preorder exclusive? Guess it's not a huge loss, as it's just a static image, but it does have the nice theme music. :(

You do realize 90% of games released on PS4 get a theme via pre-ordering digitally, right? Almost every release sees a theme and they're always exclusive unless they're simply not. It's like another odd PS4 staple/standard thing.

Edited by Jak

9 hours ago, Karlsson89 said:

Not only that: Apparently Europe doesn't get that bonus at all :(

That's lame.

6 hours ago, Jak said:

You do realize 90% of games released on PS4 get a theme via pre-ordering digitally, right? Almost every release sees a theme and they're always exclusive unless they're simply not. It's like another odd PS4 staple/standard thing.

Given how condescending you started off you'd think you would have actually said something of value.

But this is the most non-answer answer of all time. "Almost every game gets one. Unless it doesn't. They're always exclusive. Unless they're not exclusive." Gee, thanks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Given how condescending you started off you'd think you would have actually said something of value.

But this is the most non-answer answer of all time. "Almost every game gets one. Unless it doesn't. They're always exclusive. Unless they're not exclusive." Gee, thanks.

You have issues... Considering your ignorance via what seems to be an obvious thing with PS4 game themes, I clearly did say something of value, genuis.

But.. you can't understand something so simple. OBVIOUSLY not every single digital game is going to have a theme attached to it via preorder.. I literally had to say what I did so I didnt falsely imply that every game gets one/contradict myself :facepalm: . I informed you on how frequent exclusive themes are, as you were surprised Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy was another case, which happens majority of the time with games. Your welcome.

Edited by Jak

• 2 weeks later...

The more I see of this game the more hyped I get. Looks so damn good visually. I'm loving these remakes. Ratchet and Clank remake last year was incredible, and Crash is shaping up to be awesome as well. 

I can only hope for more remakes. Remakes of the Sly games, Jak 1, Ratchet and Clank Going Commando, and Spyro would be awesome. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A few days ago the German PSN store finally listed some additional content for those who preorder, but they aren't very specific on what exactly I'd be getting. Their names are

- Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy - Vorbesteller-Design (Vorbesteller = a person who preorders)

- Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy - Sunset Vista-Pack

- Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy - Freunde-Pack  (Freunde = friends)

What are those packs for? The design already interests me, but I'm not sure that's enough of a reason to pay 3€ more and give up on my physical preorder.

1 minute ago, Hogie838 said:

Ah... memories! Can't wait 1f60a.png 

Yup, and if you see at the end, Crash regurgitates the items he receives too xD

I actually do wonder how Coco will do it, if she'll just pull them out of her pockets, cause I doubt she'll do the same as her big brother xD