How does the game work?

DrakeHellsing

Okay, thinking of getting the game, but I am wondering just how the game works.  I understand it's similar to Hitman Go in using nodes and enemies sort of thing.  But I mean other stuff such as collectibles.  Hitman Go had a briefcase in levels... what of this game? Is that where the relics come in?

And what of completing levels in set moves? Do they return for this game or no? Just wondering is all :D

It'll help me get a better understanding of the game and what it contains.

Okay, thinking of getting the game, but I am wondering just how the game works.  I understand it's similar to Hitman Go in using nodes and enemies sort of thing.  But I mean other stuff such as collectibles.  Hitman Go had a briefcase in levels... what of this game? Is that where the relics come in?

And what of completing levels in set moves? Do they return for this game or no? Just wondering is all :D

It'll help me get a better understanding of the game and what it contains.

Much, Much easier than hitman go, at least trophy wise. There is no challenges to do it in a certain amount of moves or killing a certain amount of enemies like there was in hitman. None whatsoever. While in hitman you had to get the briefcase, in this game the relics (collectibles) are outside of the nodes you move on. All you do is scroll over them with the joystick cursor and they get picked up basically. So yeah, as easy as hitman was for the plat, this is cake. Finish the game while get the collectables, and then 10 min worth of miscellaneous trophes

Edited by WatertownsFinest

Much, Much easier than hitman go, at least trophy wise. There is no challenges to do it in a certain amount of moves or killing a certain amount of enemies like there was in hitman. None whatsoever. While in hitman you had to get the briefcase in this game the relics (collectibles) are outside of the nodes. all you do is scroll over them and they get picked up basically. So yeah, as easy as hitman was for the plat, this is cake. Finish the game, get the collectables, and then 10 min worth of miscellaneous trophes

Ah okay, that makes things sounds so much easier, may just have to get this game then :D

Much, Much easier than hitman go, at least trophy wise. There is no challenges to do it in a certain amount of moves or killing a certain amount of enemies like there was in hitman. None whatsoever. While in hitman you had to get the briefcase, in this game the relics (collectibles) are outside of the nodes you move on. All you do is scroll over them with the joystick cursor and they get picked up basically. So yeah, as easy as hitman was for the plat, this is cake. Finish the game while get the collectables, and then 10 min worth of miscellaneous trophes

You forgot that you can freely use hints, not sure how Hitman GO worked with hints [since there's a trophy for not using them at all, so I never did]. But in this one you can use them, and it tells you every single move to make and prevents you from making any errors too.

So if all you care about is trophies, you can zoom through easily.

You forgot that you can freely use hints, not sure how Hitman GO worked with hints [since there's a trophy for not using them at all, so I never did]. But in this one you can use them, and it tells you every single move to make and prevents you from making any errors too.

So if all you care about is trophies, you can zoom through easily.

Wait, so the hints essentially tell you how to complete each level? Well now...

Wait, so the hints essentially tell you how to complete each level? Well now...

Yup, it gives you a little dotted line to follow [and you can't not follow], and force feeds you directions for when you need to push a switch, or throw a spear or something. You can turn it off at anytime and continue if that's how you want to use it. Or, you can use it the entire puzzle. It'll turn off again when you get to a new puzzle, ie; go through a white "door", but you can enable it each time no problem. No restrictions. It does reload when you enable it, but disabling it doesn't reload.

I didn't use it a ton, because I actually liked the game and the puzzles, but it's there. And I definitely used it in the Mirror levels, because some of those confused the hell out of me.