Another Remastered.

Wasn't that just Marvel vs Capcom 3? Ultimate version added them two, plus a small handful of other characters, like Phoenix Wright was one of them, Frank West, Nemesis, Rocket Raccoon to name some of them.

He's talking about you don't need Shuma or Jill for the challenges trophy but they give you cushion room. If you didn't have them you'd have to do everyone.

He's talking about you don't need Shuma or Jill for the challenges trophy but they give you cushion room. If you didn't have them you'd have to do everyone.

I was meaning that, weren't they available in the Ultimate version already? Unless I was mistaken, which I could have been.  Been a while since I gave the game a go last.

I was meaning that, weren't they available in the Ultimate version already? Unless I was mistaken, which I could have been.  Been a while since I gave the game a go last.

from what I know those 2 characters werent available in the main game, you could only buy them as DLC for UMvC3.

Edited by Saionji

from what I know those 2 characters werent available in the main game, you could only buy them as DLC for UMvC3.

Ah, that may have been why.  I remember playing as Shurma at the very least as I did buy him once.  Jill, not really, but again, same deal there anyway.  But hey, good to see they're included in the PS4 version, even though my favourite and main character I've used is Wesker :D

They were available in the original version, too.  They were DLC, though.

Naw there just DLC in Ultimate, too.

Ultimate MvsC is a good fighting game, the plat. is hard and it requires a great skills in this kind of game for the challenges.

Naw, just a little persistence.  Anyone can do combos.  Applying them in actual matches is a different story....

I wondering if this game's performance is like the 360 version.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I just started playing the PS4 version and noticed the trophy list is slightly different from the PS3 & Vita trophy list.

The join an full lobby (8 players) and collect titles were replaced with get 5 wins & 10 wins in a row. Anyone knows why Capcom bothered changing those trophies? Every other remastered PS3 games, they didn't change their trophy list.