Deja Vu Glitched?

WatertownsFinest

I'm working on a guide right now but I assume you need to kill four of the same type of enemies in a row without fail. The first enemies are snakes and I don't think it's possible on these types yet. Maybe further into the game there will be a chance for the trophy.

I've killed four (and more) of the same enemy type and no trophy. I've also tried killing an enemy then dying and killing the exact same one again four times. that didn't work either. So unless there's a specific part of the game later on the trophy is referring to, it may indeed be glitched. :|

I've killed four (and more) of the same enemy type and no trophy. I've also tried killing an enemy then dying and killing the exact same one again four times. that didn't work either. So unless there's a specific part of the game later on the trophy is referring to, it may indeed be glitched. :|

Could be later on by the sounds of it.

No no, you need to kill exactly four enemies of the same type in only 4 moves in a row. Get it? There cannot be an space where you moved to kill and then moved to an blank space to get to the same target. It needs to be in a row. 

It is much later in the game. Just give me time and I will find it.

• Like 2

No no, you need to kill exactly four enemies of the same type in only 4 moves in a row. Get it? There cannot be an space where you moved to kill and then moved to an blank space to get to the same target. It needs to be in a row. 

Awesome, at least there is a spot to do it... which I assume it will be snakes or a similar enemy that wont move when you move.

Ah! Literally "in a row". We were all thinking figuratively! xD

Glad to know it's not glitched then, had enough trouble lately with Rise.

You'll get this trophy in the cave of fire dlc. In The first mission there is a snake that gets revived every 4 steps. So kill it make 4 steps to revive it and do it again.

You'll get this trophy in the cave of fire dlc. In The first mission there is a snake that gets revived every 4 steps. So kill it make 4 steps to revive it and lol it again.

Edited by Deathwatch0885
  • Like 4

You'll get this trophy in the cave of fire dlc. In The first mission there is a snake that gets revived every 4 steps. So kill it make 4 steps to revive it and do it again.

You'll get this trophy in the cave of fire dlc. In The first mission there is a snake that gets revived every 4 steps. So kill it make 4 steps to revive it and lol it again.

Thanks, got it.

I see so it in the first expansion then. I'm on the 3rd chapter. The second chapter took sometime to write out the steps and it had 11 parts. This 3rd chapter has 13 parts. Thankfully after this chapter the rest shouldn't be that much time consuming. I mean you can do it faster just by looking at the walkthrough and where to go.