Tower Defense Tip

Sheathe_Kildrik

• 3 weeks later...

As a kid playing this mission on the PS2 it was the hardest mission in the game. I completed it a few weeks back on the PS4 and this still was the hardest mission from the entire game... And I just find this trick out now?!?:D haha. Even if it hasn't helped me, many will be thanking you when trying to do this awful mission :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 4:09 AM, ZachBoardyHD said:

As a kid playing this mission on the PS2 it was the hardest mission in the game. I completed it a few weeks back on the PS4 and this still was the hardest mission from the entire game... And I just find this trick out now?!?:D haha. Even if it hasn't helped me, many will be thanking you when trying to do this awful mission :)

Oh yeah, this was by far the hardest mission in the game for me too, but, where theres a will, theres a way, and this way is much easier. glad to be of help.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I remember back on PS2 there was an even easier way. Just fly away in your UFO from the satellite dish. If you fly too far away the tanks will despawn, and won't attack the satellite dish. 

I'm not 100% sure if this method still works on PS4 but it's worth a shot. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 5/6/2017 at 2:10 AM, Azaan60 said:

I remember back on PS2 there was an even easier way. Just fly away in your UFO from the satellite dish. If you fly too far away the tanks will despawn, and won't attack the satellite dish. 

I'm not 100% sure if this method still works on PS4 but it's worth a shot. 

Yes, it still works.

The tanks attack only to your UFO, but you can hide behind some mountain and that's it.

• 2 years later...