What's region ?

XxOliVenonxX

When you click Languages the only one that comes up is Spanish. Could be a clue......

This could indeed be a clue. Wasn't Nubla getting a limited physical release in Spain? Maybe this list is specifically for the physical Spanish release :hmm:.

This could indeed be a clue. Wasn't Nubla getting a limited physical release in Spain? Maybe this list is specifically for the physical Spanish release :hmm:.

Somebody said the same thing in this post:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42873-hoping-this-is-the-na-region-list/page-2#entry1171010

Maybe this is indeed the list for that release.

A Limited Retail will be cool, I will pick up for sure, it will become a rare one for a collection.

It's up right now on game.es but they don't ship outside Spain as far as I can tell.

If there is anyone from Spain who would be willing to forward a copy to NA, please get in touch! 

it says: "The World of Nubla includes the complete first chapter and a playable demo of “M. The City in the Centre of the World”."

kinda rude charging it for 17.95£

Yeah, real dumb they've raised the price just because it includes a demo of the second game.

it says: "The World of Nubla includes the complete first chapter and a playable demo of “M. The City in the Centre of the World”."

kinda rude charging it for 17.95£

Yeah, real dumb they've raised the price just because it includes a demo of the second game.

At least they haven't delisted the other version, so you still have the option of the cheaper one.

Just now, Gage said:

The one on the US store is the second list that's just called "Nubla".

Thanks For The Confirmation Looks Like I Will Create Australian User

On ٦‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٦ at 11:28 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

It's on the Australian store, at least. Not worth it for $18, though. 

So How Can I Charge This Account By Gift Card which One ?!

Edited by dark69knight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...