So what kind of game is LET IT DIE?

Superbuu3

It's a really fun mixed art style hack n slash rpg. LoL.

It's got quite a few online elements, and has strict rules. (e.g. you must quit the game from the Waiting Room or it counts as a death.)

And while it does have some hefty micro-transactions, as of now they don't seem to be Pay2Win.

I give this a 9/10, It is well worth playing simply because it's free. But combined with the art and music, it's just fantastic.

• Like 1

Vaguely recalling the discussion with one of the developers and what I saw on the panel.

You are a character that can use immense amount of craftable weapons and you go to kill mobs that become drown in blood and insides. Each weapon has different fatality and you can use your bare hands as well. Then it has survival elements where you need to care about stamina, collect animals for HP recovery and...

you are in undewear. 

I did a video on it at 4am this morning if you wanna look?

its a rogue-like hack and slash - so you go through the level, if you die you start again with nothing, if you make it to a checkpoint and return to the waiting room you can buy upgrades/research new items. Then when you die you do it all over again - but upgraded - you even fight off against your last body which died when you get the the same point you died at.

Its pretty good - its like Rogue Legacy + Dark souls with Death on a skateboard and women with clearly visible butt cracks :)
  • Like 3

Real world money will save you time and in game currency.  If you play smart, you can play without paying a cent.  Try not to use Death Metals to revive, save em for upgrading your storage, and just pay in game gold to retrieve your characters.  I think the monetiztion feels super fair, especially since you can earn the premium currency and elevator passes in game.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2016-12-5 at 7:55 AM, snakebit10 said:

So is this going to be hard  to 100%? It looks interesting 

Making a guide on this now, average completion time would be 225 hours, but can differ between 175-350 hours depending on the player.