Sequence 25 with randoms

MoreTheVictim

When going for level 20 I mainly played Wolfpack, both solo and with others. With randoms I mostly made it to between sequences 8-13, on average. But one time I made it to 25 and we completed it. I don't know how often that happens but I found it quite good.

Ofcourse like in every other game with randoms they all went rushing for kills and the average score per kill was like 270.

Yet somehow this game seemed much easier than other games. We had some problems with time about halfway through, but after sequence 18 everything with really smooth and we had more than enough time. At some time we even had more than 3 minutes.

What I want to know is, why this game seemed so much easier than other games. The randoms were acting the same as in other games, everyone made rush kills.

I also made it to sequence 21 solo, is that good?

I finished round 25 with randoms multiple times, no big deal. They were always rushing for kills, and I realized that it is better to rush for kills in wolfpack, since if you dont, someone else will and you wont get the points for the kill.

I finished round 25 with randoms multiple times, no big deal. They were always rushing for kills, and I realized that it is better to rush for kills in wolfpack, since if you dont, someone else will and you wont get the points for the kill.

You can get more points soloing high pointed kills than playing with people in groups.

Yeah that's why I rush with randoms too. I tried getting focus and other bonusses sometimes but they just steal your kills.

What maps have you guys completed on wolfpack?

All of them. I currently have a game session available to help others complete the task.

I've only had one random group make it passed wave 13 to 25... and I play all the time.

You can get more points soloing high pointed kills than playing with people in groups.

All of them. I currently have a game session available to help others complete the task.

I've only had one random group make it passed wave 13 to 25... and I play all the time.

I think I would like to try some wolfpack again, kind off miss AC3, finished too quick.

So if you have open spots, I'm in. :)

My very first online match we got to 25, all stealth kills! It was pretty amazing and I loved it... now I don't play online because I rarely make it past 13-14 because everyone runs in, kills the target and gets like 150 points. I can make it to 25 everytime if I play solo so I just do that now. Wolfpack's really fun if you play it right, but it just plain annoys me when it's played like a deathmatch.