Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

27 minutes ago, Myu said:

There are some people with mad skillz on this site, we common people can't compare with them.  :P

But I'm really happy to see that my capability to hit notes in Extreme songs has greatly increased since I struggled so much with Project Diva X's stupidly hard requirements. I would like to get at least one Perfect to preserve my dignity :D

Training and patience are the keywords I guess. Sadly I tend to not have any patience when it comes to such finicky things so I give up rather fast.

wellll...i fuc*** up...i only have a 4gb memory card so..only needing the different poses trophy to get the plat i deleted the game and installed it without the updates...i didnt know that deleting the game would also delete the save file ;_; now i need to play the campaign again th destroy 74 festival platforms to get all the poses....well lesson learned...still going to try to get it ready for the pop

4 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

wellll...i fuc*** up...i only have a 4gb memory card so..only needing the different poses trophy to get the plat i deleted the game and installed it without the updates...i didnt know that deleting the game would also delete the save file ;_; now i need to play the campaign again th destroy 74 festival platforms to get all the poses....well lesson learned...still going to try to get it ready for the pop

Ouch :/ 

Yea, deleting a game on Vita deletes everything. Therefore, always back up saves, if you don't have auto upload enabled, when you are deleting something.

58 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

I didn't know that 0_0

I tend to erase a game a few days after completing it but I thought save files were kept on the memory card.

6 minutes ago, Myu said:

I didn't know that 0_0

I tend to erase a game a few days after completing it but I thought save files were kept on the memory card.

I hope you didn't delete your games yet...

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Ouch. :|

Wish you the best of luck and don't stress yourself too much...

1 hour ago, Myu said:

I didn't know that 0_0

Ah shit. I didn't know either and I deleted grim fandango yesterday to make room for fifa 15. Was gonna try and get fifa 15 ready to pop on Tuesday. Looks like I'll be replaying grim fandango cos the trophy I saved was really late in the game.

My last update: Please put Mousecraft on "ready to pop" status, and Hitman GO and Doodle Kingdom on my list (I still need to work on them, but they're simple).

After that, I won't have enought time to complete even more games on Vita before 22nd (but my list is twice bigger than I've expected anyway... :blink:).

Statis report! \^_^

Well I manage to get Littlebigplanet plat ready so thats one game down. Mayo wont be started till Wednesday since its a quick plat. :P

Volume isnt ready since im missing one text and Im replaying most levels to see which id miss. So far its getting really annoying finding that last text. Phantom Breakers is ready as well. And lastly Im skipping sparkle unleashed and replacing it with surge deluxe since sparkle takes too much time for me to finished. Probably wont do Kung fu rabbit in time if I could finish Volume and Surge Deluxe first. I only hope I could at least finish 5 games before the deadline..

• Like 1

On 2/17/2017 at 9:03 PM, VforVendita said:

Still aiming for 5 platinum trophies, so Grand Kingdom's gonna have to wait. Instead, I'll try to get Demetrios, Hitman GO, and one other game (I'm thinking maybe Psycho-Pass) ready for the day.

Demetrios is ready, I just need to eat 1 more cookie for the platinum trophy. The game was surprisingly better than I expected for such a tiny developer.

Going to give my eyes a rest from reading, so I'm going to attempt to complete Hitman GO and Sly Cooper as my final 2 games. Excited for Sly, since I've never played it back on PS2. I had Ratchet, and borrowed Jak from a friend.

• Like 1

Alright, no Adventures of Mana on Wednesday. Screw it! I will finish this, but not force myself to repeat the last few hours right now.

Here's what happened: I went to Lorim (took way longer thanks to a guide writer not being able to distinguish left from right -> guide said to go left, but I had to go right). So, I reached Lorim after getting some items I needed for the item related trophy (didn't want to, just happened to pass by some areas with enemies that give me certain items thanks to the guide writer). I finished my business in Lorim, then left the town and walked south towards a cliff not expecting a glitch to occur, but it happened. I was able to walk in the air for a few steps, then fell down in an area I couldn't leave. The game quick saved, so I had no other choice but to reload my earlier save from a few hours ago.

I have to go back to Lorim, that's no problem, now I know where it is. I have to get the items again. That's the potential problem. I think I added all items to my txt file that I removed due to getting them. I sure hope I didn't forget any, or else it might go horribly wrong once I reach the point of no return.

6 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Ah shit. I didn't know either and I deleted grim fandango yesterday to make room for fifa 15. Was gonna try and get fifa 15 ready to pop on Tuesday. Looks like I'll be replaying grim fandango cos the trophy I saved was really late in the game.

Grim Fandango uses automatic Cloud Saves if you didn't deactivate the feature in the game. That's also the reason why the loading times are so long. So you might check if the save is still available.

4 hours ago, JoaoQuique said:

My last update: Please put Mousecraft on "ready to pop" status, and Hitman GO and Doodle Kingdom on my list (I still need to work on them, but they're simple).

After that, I won't have enought time to complete even more games on Vita before 22nd (but my list is twice bigger than I've expected anyway... :blink:).

Updated your list. And please, play something else besides Doodle Kingdom. That game-banner is terrifying to look at. o_O

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

All 5 games are now ready to pop. Bring on Wednesday!

Congrats. Can't wait for Wednesday. xD 

Spoiler

75748835.jpg 

2 hours ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Statis report! \^_^

Well I manage to get Littlebigplanet plat ready so thats one game down. Mayo wont be started till Wednesday since its a quick plat. :P

Volume isnt ready since im missing one text and Im replaying most levels to see which id miss. So far its getting really annoying finding that last text. Phantom Breakers is ready as well. And lastly Im skipping sparkle unleashed and replacing it with surge deluxe since sparkle takes too much time for me to finished. Probably wont do Kung fu rabbit in time if I could finish Volume and Surge Deluxe first. I only hope I could at least finish 5 games before the deadline..

Updated your list. And Futurlab-games are always a good choice. And I will just overread the fact that you still aim to plat My Name Is Mayo. :P 

2 hours ago, VforVendita said:

Demetrios is ready, I just need to eat 1 more cookie for the platinum trophy. The game was surprisingly better than I expected for such a tiny developer.

Going to give my eyes a rest from reading, so I'm going to attempt to complete Hitman GO and Sly Cooper as my final 2 games. Excited for Sly, since I've never played it back on PS2. I had Ratchet, and borrowed Jak from a friend.

The first Sly has some flaws but overall it's a rather easy game.

54 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Alright, no Adventures of Mana on Wednesday. Screw it! I will finish this, but not force myself to repeat the last few hours right now.

Shit. :/ It's sad to hear that the game glitched on you, especially since there wasn't much left before. Hope you still can enjoy the game after the event.

14 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

After some hair pulling out, Lemmings is ready to pop.  Three Fourths home and Nun Attack are also ready to go.  6 games is not to bad.  May try for a lucky number 7, but I don't know if I have any really easy 100% that i can do

Updated. 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Grim Fandango uses automatic Cloud Saves if you didn't deactivate the feature in the game. That's also the reason why the loading times are so long. So you might check if the save is still available.

Your right! Just re-downloaded it when I got home from work and my saves were on the cloud. I've now copied the save to all 4 slots and uploaded to cloud storage manually to be extra safe.

Day off work tomorrow so I'll finish up steins gate ready to pop then possibly dust off my ps4 that I've not touched for a week, which is unheard of before now. Then again I might just hammer out another vita game instead, either Big Fest or FIFA 15.

• Like 1

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT.

I got this, bro! ^_^

2017-02-20-130457.jpg

Finally completed Chapter 3. It took two days due to me wanting to 100% LEGO Harry Potter. Luckily, I got hit with a 75 minute power outage that forced me to play this and I got halfway done before I got hit with another power outage. At that point it was midnight and I had to go to bed because I had gym in the morning. But I eventually managed to finish up the chapter and defeat the two fiends by Day 25... which became Day 29 because I had to build the spectacular spa(I was lucky to find the plans thanks to a guide, but I forgot to get the fierce fountain recipe and had to do a lot of backtracking for materials); the good news was that I built the freak-out room which not only got Kol to Level 5, but gave me the 50th room recipe to get the Chamber Potty trophy. So now I have 75% of the trophies complete.

All that's left is the final chapter, its challenges, and eating six more unique items. And with only two days left! Woo! B) (Oh, and killing a lot more monsters to get Monster Masher.)

Edited by NebbyLunala

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay, would like to continue saying something new is ready to pop but... =D

I finished SwapQuest way too quickly xD Couldn't pass up being fastest achiever xDDDDD 

So... any tips on another quickie? xD

Three fourth home? That "game" is about 2 hours long if I remember correctly.