Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

Its already 22nd Feb at my timezone so I'm getting platinums now.

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens *done*  1La3446b.png
- SD Gundam: G Generation Genesis *done* 1L7ddae2.png
- The Treasures of Montezuma 4 *done*  1Lab70e0.png

All that left is HDN Rebirth2. Can only hope RNG at True Neptral Tower favors me. Then I'll defeat Delphie ASAP.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats and good luck with the RNG. I also saw that @JaM popped his plat. :)

Still have to wait at least 6 hours. :shakefist: 

:ninja: I've been found out. I thought of being the first one to pop a plat and post here but my ranting of Criminal Girls 2 in MRP took more time than I expected xD

sooo.. to make it official... Happy Birthday Vita-tan

Criminal Girls 2

1L49fd0b.png .

Mh2kP18.png

Have fun popping plat later ^_^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Demetrios ready to pop :awesome:

I may have re-discovered passion for point & click adventures =D

I... seriously have no idea where I'm pulling all these Vita games from xDDD 

The game is good then? Do you recommend it?

I just beat the first Ace race in R&C2, things are looking great right now. :D

At this rate I'll be more concerned about the impossible challenge than I am about the 2 races I'm missing.

Edit: Just beat the second one, only one more to go and the only thing standing between me and 10 games for Vita's 5th anniversary is the impossible challenge, which isn't quite as impossible as the name implies.

Edit2: Holy crap, that was it just now. I really didn't think I'd be able to do these in under an hour. :o This was actually the first game I held off on platinuming because of these stupid races and I just beat them in less time than I needed for some of the bosses in PixelJunk.

Edit3: Now R&C2 is ready to pop. I literally just paused the game on round 60 of the impossible challenge, so I just need to kill the boss in a few seconds and I'm done. That's my 10th game ready to pop. ^_^ 

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

Still another 5 hours or so before the 22nd hits here, and I've still got about 15 endings to do in amnesia as well as starting actual sunlight. Once I finish this game of 2k16 I'm going to start plowing through all that text, hopefully I'm still sane when I finish :-P 

grats vita-chan with your birthday, thx for all the fun i have with you and the many years that still will come.

digimon story: cybersleuth

e1d170821.png

Perfect Sleuth
                                                                                                                   Acquired All Trophies

it was a really nice game, had much fun with it and exellent game for the birthday.

for neptune vs sega hard girls i have in theory still 23h to pop it, but the lilly levels and exp levels going so slow i dont now if i can make it, but i will try my best

Edited by chellesan
  • Like 4

Phew, managed to dodge a bullet there. Turns out I was missing both Alice and Madha but now I've managed to pop that plat, 3 more to go as well as 3 100% games. Then I might manage to sneak in a quick 11th game since I took way less time for R&C2 than I was expecting but we'll see. Anyways, Now I have to wait for about half an hour to wait to copy more game files to my PSVita. :D 

So, I've finished all of my games now except for Frobisher Says, which needs good lighting conditions, and an 11th game that I'm gonna try to do tomorrow in the time that I would have used for R&C2 instead.I'll be posting my full list of games when I'm done with these two or at least one of them.

• Like 1

Still a few hours to go until the 22nd here but I'm probably not popping my two until the morning. Crappy night sleep last night and busy day at work means no late night tonight.

Kudos to everyone who has popped so far and Happy Anniversary to an awesome handheld!

2017-02-21-175706.jpg

Well, the Dragonlord's been slain and that means only one thing... all the challenges in the game are completed!

Yep, I did all the challenges in the final chapter, Tantegel and even completed the last one en route to the big villain - the one where you have to show a verdant vision to someone. The "guy"(actually, a King Slime) was on the Dragonlord's island and I got all the clouded memories. The knights in the final battle before going to the last isle were kind enough to destroy the diviner's hall for me so I could grab the diviner's altar, take it with me, and just forge the verdant vision there near the King Slime to finish the challenge.

So all I need to do now is eat several more unique food items to get the last trophy, Epic Epicurean, which I plan on doing in Terra Incognita - I've already cooked up the last items I need to eat and will stuff my face tomorrow morning. (Or tonight - I tend to stay up past midnight. :p)

Great event! Great event, indeed. If we plan on celebrating the Vita's 6th Birthday next year, I should have more options. By then, though, I might own a Nintendo Switch. xD