Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

8 hours ago, Lucas said:

It's been about 29 pages ago that I last posted here :P. I guess I'll get the Day of the Tentacle platinum tomorrow. I had another game planned for this event but things didn't really happen according to plan.

That's seems to be the game that everyone ran to when they couldn't finish their 100 hour JRPG in time, including myself :P. I was going to do Persona 4 but time got the better of me. I still need to play that masterpiece xD.

I only need one more trophy in Atelier Shallie Plus. I didn't mention it before because I didn't expect to finish it this fast; I guess I forgot how easy it was. 

It's not even the 22nd yet in PST, but it's close (10PM right now). I'll probably finish both my games shortly after 12AM.

• Like 1

Well, I stayed up late so...

2017-02-22-000148.jpghttps://i.psnprofiles.com/games/f9e38b/trophies/1L472e3f.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PS VITA!!!!! :D

This is definitely a game I will revisit whenever I get trophy burn-out, just to completely explore the monster islands in Terra Incognita, and maybe to redo the chapters at my own pace and rebuild the towns with a look that is much more than slap-dashing stuff together. ;)

Now I need to really go to sleep - I have to go to the bank tomorrow to pay my water and utility bill in the morning. *yawn* (I was going to post my trophy but the time is wrong by two hours.)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Dragon Quest Builders isn't a Minecraft clone, it's a Terraria clone since Terraria also focused on combat.

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 3

Well 3 down...

1Leaf3a5.png

SAO:RE first

1L6c6ade.png

MegaTagmension was next

1L9b1606.png

and finally SteamWorld Heist

Sadly, Oddworld:Munch's Oddysee, I regrow nothing glitched to prevent that platinum. So I may try a speed run or see if i can finish up anything else. But first I need to finish the last skill point in Ratchet & Clank 3... hopefully.

Either way, 3 plats in a day is a new PR, so happy 5th B-Day Vita! :)

Edited by Cisele80
  • Like 4

I am a lock for Let's Fish.  Actually, I almost completed it early without realizing.  Axiom verge... I am having issues with.  I have had a few save problems and had to restart a few times.  On top of that, both of my analog sticks are malfunctioning!  My character aims all over the place on his own and the weapon menu constantly pops up.  That causes endless problems.  This issue robs the joy of gaming!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Fixed that for you :D

haha thanks. originally pose the wrong r&c game to, but caught that myself... speaking of...

1Lc4cd9b.png

R&C 3... plat #4.

now to try to remedy a glitched trophy keeping me from 5 plats for 5 years...

The story so far:

Se19b2e.png 1S66683e.png Hero of the Galaxy
Obtain all Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal™ trophies
  #2,250 22nd Feb 2017
3:51:53 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
25.93%
UNCOMMON
40-platinum.png
S47f90b.png 1Sdbdb73.png Across The Universe Divide
Collect every trophy in SteamWorld Heist.
  #2,248 22nd Feb 2017
1:06:55 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.51%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
S1361f7.png 1S6f7b2e.png Tagmension Master
You crushed MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies! "You've played a ton. Thank you so much."
  #2,246 22nd Feb 2017
12:44:16 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
25.50%
UNCOMMON
40-platinum.png
Saaac37.png 1S144b68.png Collect all trophies
Collect all trophies
  #2,242 22nd Feb 2017
12:26:37 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.75%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
  • Like 2

I noted down all earned plats that were postet here so far.

3 hours ago, Cisele80 said:

Sadly, Oddworld:Munch's Oddysee, I regrow nothing glitched to prevent that platinum. So I may try a speed run or see if i can finish up anything else. But first I need to finish the last skill point in Ratchet & Clank 3... hopefully.

Shit to hear that it glitched on you. Nonetheless, good work!

9 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Actually, never mind, I ended up getting the last 2 trophies in Retro City Rampage on my Vita today in class. Happy 5th birthday, buddy!

Welcome to the event Spidey =)

2 hours ago, dmsleight said:

I am a lock for Let's Fish.  Actually, I almost completed it early without realizing.  Axiom verge... I am having issues with.  I have had a few save problems and had to restart a few times.  On top of that, both of my analog sticks are malfunctioning!  My character aims all over the place on his own and the weapon menu constantly pops up.  That causes endless problems.  This issue robs the joy of gaming!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that your analog sticks are malfunctioning. :/

Yeh! Finally, the Great Day came!! But I will do an interesting action - since I've prepared about 16 games, I will pop one per hour (starting from 6:00 a.m. GMT-3), but once I should be working today, I can sync my trophies only after 6:00 p.m. GMT-3, so in this moment (about 8:30 a.m. GMT-3) I have one game popped and sync'd (Let's Fish!), two games popped and still not sync'd (Vitamin Z and Rugby 15) and remaining games will be popped along the day while I'm working (NOTE: I could not do the same with PS3 or PS4... :awesome:).

Here's my schedule (Brasília/São Paulo/Buenos Aires timezone - GMT-3):

06:00 - Let's Fish! Hoodek On (popped and sync'd)

07:00 - Vitamin Z (popped but not sync'd yet)

08:00 - Rugby 15 (popped but not sync'd yet)

09:00 - Proteus

10:00 - WRC 5

11:00 - Handball 16

12:00 - Hyperdimension Neptunia U

13:00 - Rugby World Cup

14:00 - Super Blackout

15:00 - Three Fourths Home

16:00 - Day of the Tentacle

17:00 - MonsterBag

18:00 - The Swapper

19:00 - Mousecraft

20:00 - Doodle Kingdom

21:00 - Hitman GO

Happy birthday Vita!!

Happy popping everybody!!

Edited by JoaoQuique
  • Like 1

Everyone's plats and 100% have been added to the birthday-list (participants-list will be out of sync, though) up till now.

22 minutes ago, JoaoQuique said:

Yeh! Finally, the Great Day came!! But I will do an interesting action - since I've prepared about 16 games, I will pop one per hour (starting from 6:00 a.m. GMT-3),

Dude, you just want to give me extra work, don't you? I hope you will get some nasty phone calls or something like that that will screw your plan. :P 

15 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

See everyone this time next year for the 6th!

Nice to see that so many are already thinking about doing the same next year, To be honest, I thought it would be a nice one-time event only. Have to think about it. ;) 

And just a nice side blow:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/02/22/new-discounts-start-today-on-playstation-store-fifa-17-titanfall-2-gtav-more/#comment-752907

xD 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 3