Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Oh well, seems like we missed the opportunity to do an event for this year's anniversary. You know what? Instead we will celebrate Vita's anniversary on the next occassion, February 22nd 2019. What do you think? Anyone in? :dance: 

I will do some slight adjustments to the rules before I will post the new thread. Main change will be an increased timeframe which should make it a bit easier for most of you (except me of course :P ). If anyone has a suggestion, feel free to post it here or hit me up via a private message.

The new thread should be up by...

Reveal hidden contents

VPffJLd.gif

No, honestly

Reveal hidden contents

just wait and you will see. Shouldn't be too far away.

In the meantime, get your Vita's charged and think about the games you would like to finish/play.

Yeah, I remember enjoying this thread a lot, so I'm glad to see it's making a comeback. :D Vita deserves all the love it can get. I'll definitely be taking part in the next one, so hopefully I'll have more plats and less broken promises this time around. :P

The increased timeframe is definitely welcome, although I'm quite awful at stopping myself popping a plat for long periods of time. I'll probably start saving plats a little closer to the end date so I don't have to see incomplete games on my profile for as long. :lol:

I already have a few games in mind for the next one. Looking forward to it!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Oh well, seems like we missed the opportunity to do an event for this year's anniversary. You know what? Instead we will celebrate Vita's anniversary on the next occassion, February 22nd 2019. What do you think? Anyone in? :dance: 

I will do some slight adjustments to the rules before I will post the new thread. Main change will be an increased timeframe which should make it a bit easier for most of you (except me of course :P ). If anyone has a suggestion, feel free to post it here or hit me up via a private message.

Reveal hidden contents

VPffJLd.gif

No, honestly

Reveal hidden contents

In the meantime, get your Vita's charged and think about the games you would like to finish/play.

Yesssssssssssssss!

Looking forward to it! ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Reveal hidden contents

VPffJLd.gif

No, honestly

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know how much free time I'll have around that time but if you've increased the time frame, I'm sure I would be able to pop a plat or two to honor my favorite console. :D

• Like 1