Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

56 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

Please add me to the list of participants. :3
I don't know which game I'll be completing yet.

You have been added. :) 

40 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Could you add Trails of Cold Steel I to my list, and these as probably:

World of Final Fantasy

Dragon Quest Builders

I know I'm getting one of these for Christmas.

Updated. :D

10 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Added. And about game suggestions:
I don't know which games on your profile are still in your possession but how about Steins;Gate. It has a brilliant story and is easy to earn.

Otherwise: Welcome Park.
Nah, just kidding. xD

Yep, Steins:Gate is a good choice, and also think about NFS Most wanted.

5 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I plan on purchasing a butt-load of Vita games on the online store for my PIKACHU project(the A, C and H games) so I'll be giving the old handheld a lot of love this Christmas! ^_^

I'm excited to see what you will choose. :D

10 minutes ago, GrAmSou said:

Yep, Steins:Gate is a good choice, and also think about NFS Most wanted.

If you want any help for the multiplayer trophies in NfS, feel free to ask. I may be a bit rusty in that game but I really enjoyed it back then. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I'm excited to see what you will choose. :D

Actually, I ended up buying a 50/50 split of PS4 games and Vita games. I did get two of the games for my PIKACHU Project(Adventures of Mana and Hitman GO: Definitive Edition), however. If it comes down to it, I might swap out Persona 4 Golden(yeah, not enjoying the idea of playing it) for Hitman GO.

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Cisele80 said:

i'm game. i will try for sao: hollow fragment and ratchet and clank 3. although this may change.

Added. Wish you good luck with the Qwark-levels. Overall I liked the game but that minigame was horrible.

50 minutes ago, Polydeuces said:

Count me in, for now with Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and Dragon Quest: Builders. Maybe Persona 4 Golden, I'm not sure.

You've been added, too. Nice selection of games. :D

10 minutes ago, Mendant909 said:

I'll try this out and I might as well get Senran Kangura: Shinovi Versus over with.

Added. It's somehow interesting to see that you choose this game although you didn't really like it.

5 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Actually, I ended up buying a 50/50 split of PS4 games and Vita games. I did get two of the games for my PIKACHU Project(Adventures of Mana and Hitman GO: Definitive Edition), however. If it comes down to it, I might swap out Persona 4 Golden(yeah, not enjoying the idea of playing it) for Hitman GO.

Adventures of Mana is a nice trip down nostalgia-lane. I really liked it but I'm a bit biased as the original GameBoy-game is one of my all-time favorites. Just watch out that there are some easily missable items while going for the trophies.

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Added. It's somehow interesting to see that you choose this game although you didn't really like it.

I mainly chose that game since that was the fastest game I could feasibly do from the Vita games already on my profile. That and I could just get the game over with and get some space for my Vita. I'm thinking of doubling-down on my suffering by finishing El Shaddai alongside as well.

It looks like your Neptunia game is nearly set up, sweet job there. Hopefully you're enjoying Shantae and I'll keep an eye out if you give some thoughts on Volume.

1 hour ago, ruffedgz said:

You can add me to this list, will need to look over my Vita titles so... place me as 'not sure'.

Thanks!

Added. But you had to be the one to break the "people finally decided to name the games"-streak, didn't you? :P

1 hour ago, Mendant909 said:

I mainly chose that game since that was the fastest game I could feasibly do from the Vita games already on my profile. That and I could just get the game over with and get some space for my Vita. I'm thinking of doubling-down on my suffering by finishing El Shaddai alongside as well.

It looks like your Neptunia game is nearly set up, sweet job there. Hopefully you're enjoying Shantae and I'll keep an eye out if you give some thoughts on Volume.

From the games on your profile it surely is one of the easier and shorter to do.

Yeah, Megatagmension is rather easy now after the RNG finally decided to drop the required items. Shantae is nice so far. If you enjoyed the gameplay from DuckTales or Shovel Knight I'm sure you would enjoy that series, too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

*Kagura :D

He just wanted to go back to the Hyperdimension-franchise after he "enjoyed" Hyperdevotion so much and misspelled kangaroo. xD

@topic:
As the person who started this I'm proud to say that I'm the first person who can say that (s)he's ready to pop a plat. :D (or at least the first to mention this :ninja:)
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies is now done. All that remains for February 22nd is to buy 20 accessoires. The only thing I can say for now is screw this game and it's stupid trophies tied to random drops. It might be not as time intensive as Action Unleashed with the lily rank grind but playing the same quests dozens of times just to hope that one item might drop isn't fun at all. Especially when you get other random drops (some costumes) for a second time. :shakefist:

About the opening post:
Tomorrow or Friday I will overhaul the opening post a bit. Just had to invest some time to get an easy method to enter everything without having to look which of the 50 spoiler-boxes is the correct one (#IWantSomethingSimilarToTheBBCodeView #WYSIWYGstillSucks #IHateMyLife #LoremIpsumDolor #YoureStupidIfYouStillReadThis #LoremIpsumDolor...)

• Like 2