Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

Count me in ^_^  I'll do anything for Vita-tan...

for the mean time... I'll put XBLAZE LOST : MEMORIES as my game since atm, it is the only game I have that I will not put in PRD...

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

I'll sign up with Persona 4 Golden. I've been meaning to get back to this game for a while now and this event gives me even more incentive to do so  :).

That's surely a brilliant choice to celebrate the event. I wish you good luck with that. =)

I would like to join too, will let u know what game I plan to platinum around February if that's ok Viva la Vita!

Sure it's fine. :)

Count me in ^_^  I'll do anything for Vita-tan...

for the mean time... I'll put XBLAZE LOST : MEMORIES as my game since it is the only game I have that I will not put in PRD atm...

Ok, then send me your credit card info like number, expiration date and CVC. =D

And I'm aware of the fact that the event's date is more or less right after the PRD but the japanese date would have been too soon. And I hope you enjoy XBlaze LM more than I did. :\

• Like 1

This is a great idea! The Vita deserves some love. :)  

As for the games I'd like to sign up with, I've been working on Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd recently, and it's nearly done, so I'll be able to pop that on the 22nd of February no problem. That's too easy, though, and I want to push myself a little. I'd also like to pop the plats for Steins;Gate 0 and Muramasa Rebirth as well. Muramasa will be quite tough, but I've been holding off on getting the plat for too long, so this is the perfect motivation to get it done. :)

• Like 1

I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to my games. This would be a great push for me since when I'm on the go, I can play these.

The game the number 1 game that I really want to Platinum is Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I just put down the game since I beat the story and was a bit "meh" about everything else.

Not sure if I'm allowed to pick other games to put on my list.. but if so it would be these..

Attack on Titan

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sly 1

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

All these games above, I've either finished the story and just can't pull myself to rack up all of the other extra trophies (which is literally all of them.. lmao. I played and beat the Sly games on my PS3 so I still need to finish the stories on those) or I just put down the game (Attack on Titan) because I became easily distracted with other games that are currently out.

• Like 1

A very nice idea for an event, I may join but later. I still dont know what I will be playing around february 22th, good luck to all participants though :)

How can we join?! There's no game we can use! :awesome:

I guess I can find something in my non-existent library of weebness :awesome:

You should 100% dat Sine More for Vita birthday to prove your  love for this console :awesome:

• Like 1

This is a great idea! The Vita deserves some love. :)  

As for the games I'd like to sign up with, I've been working on Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd recently, and it's nearly done, so I'll be able to pop that on the 22nd of February no problem. That's too easy, though, and I want to push myself a little. I'd also like to pop the plats for Steins;Gate 0 and Muramasa Rebirth as well. Muramasa will be quite tough, but I've been holding off on getting the plat for too long, so this is the perfect motivation to get it done. :)

Waiting to finish Steins;Gate 0 till that day? I couldn't handle this honestly.  :S

I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to my games. This would be a great push for me since when I'm on the go, I can play these.

The game the number 1 game that I really want to Platinum is Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I just put down the game since I beat the story and was a bit "meh" about everything else.

Not sure if I'm allowed to pick other games to put on my list.. but if so it would be these..

Attack on Titan

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sly 1

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

All these games above, I've either finished the story and just can't pull myself to rack up all of the other extra trophies (which is literally all of them.. lmao. I played and beat the Sly games on my PS3 so I still need to finish the stories on those) or I just put down the game (Attack on Titan) because I became easily distracted with other games that are currently out.

Sure you can list more than one game. :)

From those I would say that the both Sly-games are rather easy. For Sly 1 it's easiest to do everything up till Clockwerk and finish the main story (+ getting all bottles) and afterwards go for the one safe in the territory of the Panda King.

Sly 4 is also rather easy but has quite a lot of stupid trophies like opening the map on each area.

How can we join?! There's no game we can use! :awesome:

I guess I can find something in my non-existent library of weebness :awesome:

This gave me the idea to go for the Valkyrie Drive-plat. ^_^

Everyone added up until now.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Waiting to finish Steins;Gate 0 till that day? I couldn't handle this honestly.  :S

Well, I haven't looked too much into the trophy list yet, but I would assume I could leave one of the easy trophies to pop last like opening the movie library or something. That way I can play through the whole story, but can still pop the plat later. You would know more about than me, though, since you've already played the game.

Edited by Undead Wolf