For the RWBY fans?

DrakeHellsing

Yeah it's for them, but it is a original story for the game. If you like hack and slash games you should dig it (if you don't mind repetition). 

My fanboyism is gonna make me wanna get it day 1

Ah, hack n slash games, those are good in my book.  Like those Neptuinia games... it's what I'm reminded of anyway.  So hey, may still get it... and I do need to watch the show sometime for sure... just not been around to it yet xD

I wonder though, if the DLC there is included in the game itself, or a different purchase is needed for it.

Going by the steam release, most likely separate. But it was like 5 or 6 dollars on Steam, so we'll see.

(you should definitely watch the show, it's great)

True, I mean if a PS4 release, they can always bundle things together without telling us too.  But hey, we shall see as you said.

I do notice a few online stuff, horde mode in particular.  Though it seems that can be done online or offline by the sounds of the trophy descriptions themselves.  Depends on tough it could be really.

Yeah.

Probably will be tough solo, dunno, haven't watched any of horde mode xD. Probably gonna play it with my friends when they get it. Def excited to play as JNPR 

Well, there is a trophy for completing one solo, so there is that ;)

Looking at the trophies for it, I'm assuming at one point in the series, Ruby joined them.  But... I wont spoil myself and leave it as that xD

Maybe I shall watch it this week... if I remember to that is xD

Wait wtf!? Why am I only hearing about this game just now!? As a super fan of RWBY (even have a tattoo on my right arm of the RWBY logo), I have to buy this game. Does anyone know when it will get released?

Considering it's been on Steam for some time, it's definitely surprising fan does not know it =D

It should be coming this month.

http://www.thebitbag.com/rwby-grimm-eclipse-news-update-rooster-teeth-targets-end-2016-launch-game-console/191464

Considering it's been on Steam for some time, it's definitely surprising fan does not know it =D

It should be coming this month.

http://www.thebitbag.com/rwby-grimm-eclipse-news-update-rooster-teeth-targets-end-2016-launch-game-console/191464

I knew for a long time that it was on Steam. I just didn't think that Kerry Shawcross and gang would actually port it to consoles.

Going by a quick google search, they haven't announced a finalized release date meaning this is the first fans are hearing about the ps4 release other than "end of the year".

I might pick it up when it's on sale, it's definitely not worth full price imo.

Game is on the store now, over here, it's just under $40.  So if you guys want it, you should be able to grab it once the store updates for your own region.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/rwby-grimm-eclipse/cid=EP2209-CUSA06754_00-RWBYPS4000000002

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Game is on the store now, over here, it's just under $40.  So if you guys want it, you should be able to grab it once the store updates for your own region.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/rwby-grimm-eclipse/cid=EP2209-CUSA06754_00-RWBYPS4000000002

Just under $40????? Isn't that like double the price of the steam version? And dlc isn't included?

Man this game isn't worth $20, let alone $40.

Just under $40????? Isn't that like double the price of the steam version? And dlc isn't included?

Man this game isn't worth $20, let alone $40.

Over here that's the price, don't know about in America on how much that would amount to.  I mean I am considering it, not 100% sure on it just yet.  But at least it's not a full priced game at the very least.  For me, $40 is at least, affordable.

Over here that's the price, don't know about in America on how much that would amount to.  I mean I am considering it, not 100% sure on it just yet.  But at least it's not a full priced game at the very least.  For me, $40 is at least, affordable.

Yeah I did the currency conversion, $40 for you is about $40 for me. It's not unaffordable but is still a huge ripoff for something so bare bones. 

Yeah I did the currency conversion, $40 for you is about $40 for me. It's not unaffordable but is still a huge ripoff for something so bare bones. 

Ah, didn't realize that on your part.  But yeah, I mean I am only considering it is all.  But hearing that, I may save my money and not buy it, who knows... I usually don't decide straight away (not until I get paid xD)