Header Images

Azakos

Hello

The Penguins of Madagascar has currently no header so here some. They are not very cool but it is hard to find decent images representing the game. I hope it would be fine anyway.  :)

Hey Thanks! The ones you submitted were high-res but didn't quite fit the header well but I found one that did, I hope that one looks good!

Gran Turismo Headers(current ones seem too old):

Oh shoot, lol it's gonna be really hard to get me to change the current Gran Turismo headers, I like them a lot :P The images you gave me for GT5 are too low-res plus I just love the GT5 one that's there, bright and colorful and fills the space well... plus it's on that track with that awesome bridge! Yeah it's gonna be hard to convince me to change it, haha 

As far as the GT6 images, the first one doesn't fit the space of the header as well as the current one does and the second one is "muddy"- looking compared to the one that's up now, plus the one that's currently up just looks really neat, also gonna be hard to change that one, haha

Sorry about that, when people recommend headers for some I've already recently updated, it's hard to convince me to change them - they have to be really, really good :P

Hey Thanks! The ones you submitted were high-res but didn't quite fit the header well but I found one that did, I hope that one looks good!

Oh shoot, lol it's gonna be really hard to get me to change the current Gran Turismo headers, I like them a lot :P The images you gave me for GT5 are too low-res plus I just love the GT5 one that's there, bright and colorful and fills the space well... plus it's on that track with that awesome bridge! Yeah it's gonna be hard to convince me to change it, haha 

As far as the GT6 images, the first one doesn't fit the space of the header as well as the current one does and the second one is "muddy"- looking compared to the one that's up now, plus the one that's currently up just looks really neat, also gonna be hard to change that one, haha

Sorry about that, when people recommend headers for some I've already recently updated, it's hard to convince me to change them - they have to be really, really good :P

Well, if they don't make good headers, do they at least make decent/good trophy card images?

Well, if they don't make good headers, do they at least make decent/good trophy card images?

I tried all of these, but none of them really work well by fitting in the area of the card well. Some are too much at an angle or some just don't look like a car inside of the card. The Mercedes for GT6 somewhat fits, but not really, lol

This one doesn't fit the wideness of the header too well. Actually, this game really doesn't have that many great images, I found one that will hopefully work, lol

Okie dokie, thanks for letting me know, added headers for these ;)

I tried all of these, but none of them really work well by fitting in the area of the card well. Some are too much at an angle or some just don't look like a car inside of the card. The Mercedes for GT6 somewhat fits, but not really, lol

This one doesn't fit the wideness of the header too well. Actually, this game really doesn't have that many great images, I found one that will hopefully work, lol

Okie dokie, thanks for letting me know, added headers for these ;)

Just noticed that Wwe All Stars and Wwe 12 are missing too

was that sarcasm? :D cause i really didn't know thbe size they needed to be

It wasn't sarcasm at all, the picture looks legit awesome. I think the size should cover all the wrestlers on that pic just like I see Dead or alive 5 Ultimate which I am shocked that I see the header has been updated than other games. I also shocked that I saw someone's profile header it featured Walking Dead S2 showing Clem saying "I still not bitten yet.". I was thinking does he makes his own header  and put it there, or it is updated or something. 0_o

Just noticed that Wwe All Stars and Wwe 12 are missing too

Okay, I've added images for those too

It wasn't sarcasm at all, the picture looks legit awesome. I think the size should cover all the wrestlers on that pic just like I see Dead or alive 5 Ultimate which I am shocked that I see the header has been updated than other games. I also shocked that I saw someone's profile header it featured Walking Dead S2 showing Clem saying "I still not bitten yet.". I was thinking does he makes his own header  and put it there, or it is updated or something. 0_o

I changed WWE 2011 to the one he submitted, all the characters don't fit like Dead or Alive Ultimate because the image isn't wide and the characters aren't side by side but the two characters under the main guy fit a little better than I thought. 

And if you saw someone's profile with a different Walking Dead image than the actual games image, then that person simply uploaded their own image to their profile, which users are able to personalize their profile header images and their trophy cards with their own images.

You should really change the Dead Rising 2 header since the current one is a picture of Dead Rising 1

Hmm, it seems you're right, okie dokie, fixed ;)

Man vs. Wild doesn't have a header. There aren't a lot of good images out there. Maybe this one? Or just a copy of the game's logo?

http://www.scientificallyproven.com/images/mvsgameimage.png

Okay I found something, hopefully that works alright :P

I noticed that TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD doesn't have a header.

Okay, I've added images for those too

I changed WWE 2011 to the one he submitted, all the characters don't fit like Dead or Alive Ultimate because the image isn't wide and the characters aren't side by side but the two characters under the main guy fit a little better than I thought. 

And if you saw someone's profile with a different Walking Dead image than the actual games image, then that person simply uploaded their own image to their profile, which users are able to personalize their profile header images and their trophy cards with their own images.

Oh, now I see  that you can't crop all the wrestlers in that pic like DOA5U. SVR11's cover now looks great.

Do you know where I can set my own header just like the trophy cards?

• Like 1

I noticed that TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD doesn't have a header.

Do you know where I can set my own header just like the trophy cards?

Okay, I'll look for something for Tekken soon-ish

And yeah! Just go to the main website and click on your name on the top-right, then press "Settings", then that's where you'll find settings for your header/banner image. You can choose a game on the site to set as a header or you can set any custom image of anything as your header.

• Like 1

Looks like the Trophycard Picture for Drag-on Dragoon 3 / Drakengard 3 is wrong.

Hope one of these will work. :)

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140531/hemjfwut.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140531/r36xr6oe.png

Ah, the trophy card, okay I fixed that, nice images! At first I thought you meant the header image and I was gonna say, "hell no I'm not gonna change that, that's one of my favorites" haha.

No image header

Tales from Space: About a Blob

http://imgur.com/ogW2Lid

http://imgur.com/RpjDHZu

http://imgur.com/udAwELs

Okie dokie, done and done!

Okay, I'll look for something for Tekken soon-ish

And yeah! Just go to the main website and click on your name on the top-right, then press "Settings", then that's where you'll find settings for your header/banner image. You can choose a game on the site to set as a header or you can set any custom image of anything as your header.

Cool thanks!

One question: Why every time I crop a new image, the image I chose looks blurry a little bit?

Cool thanks!

One question: Why every time I crop a new image, the image I chose looks blurry a little bit?

It looks like you just chose a very low-resolution image (probably like 600 pixels wide or something) and to fit your profile the site has to stretch it to 1920 pixels to fit the whole area which makes it pixelated. If you try to make a small picture much bigger in any instance, it becomes blurry.

You need to find an image that is 1920 pixels wide or more, 1600 pixels wide at the least. That will show up clear.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

It looks like you just chose a very low-resolution image (probably like 600 pixels wide or something) and to fit your profile the site has to stretch it to 1920 pixels to fit the whole area which makes it pixelated. If you try to make a small picture much bigger in any instance, it becomes blurry.

You need to find an image that is 1920 pixels wide or more, 1600 pixels wide at the least. That will show up clear.

Oh okay! I didn't know what size it supposed to be since I don't really see what size does the width it needs to fit. Thanks for the tip, now the picture looks great I chosed. 

• Like 1