Header Images

Azakos

• 1 month later...

Just wondering :) I copied my guide for We Dare over to the site but the Header we are using is terrible :( This is the Banner I had made for me over at .COM and I think it is one of the best Trophy Guide banners ever made (thank you Allison)

jL6Mc.png

Do you think we could make this the new Header for We Dare? Or at least for my Guide?

Just wondering :) I copied my guide for We Dare over to the site but the Header we are using is terrible :( This is the Banner I had made for me over at .COM and I think it is one of the best Trophy Guide banners ever made (thank you Allison)

Do you think we could make this the new Header for We Dare? Or at least for my Guide?

I like that image, but I can't apply a header image specifically for guides, and converting that to a 1920x460 pixel wide header image is a lot different. A header image is much, much wider and it would look really bad or overly stretched if I just simply cropped that image. Realistically I'd have to take elements like the girl and the move wand they would be all the way on the left with a massive blank pink space in the middle with a tiny curtain on the right, none of the text in the middle could be used for the header, etc... It's just different requirements for a header here, and none of the elements in that image are actually from the game's art/assets either - it's a picture using stock images of a girl, a move wand, and a curtain basically which might not be able to be found again and used effectively in a much larger, much wider size.

When I look at it, I know realistically that picture isn't really workable for the games header image, lol.  :dunno: I know it's a nice image in the form it's in, but hopefully you get what I mean when I say image sizes, widths, and arrangements are drastically different on this site and that image is different in every possible way - I think you'll have to part ways with it sadly  :P

I like that image, but I can't apply a header image specifically for guides, and converting that to a 1920x460 pixel wide header image is a lot different. A header image is much, much wider and it would look really bad or overly stretched if I just simply cropped that image. Realistically I'd have to take elements like the girl and the move wand they would be all the way on the left with a massive blank pink space in the middle with a tiny curtain on the right, none of the text in the middle could be used for the header, etc... It's just different requirements for a header here, and none of the elements in that image are actually from the game's art/assets either - it's a picture using stock images of a girl, a move wand, and a curtain basically which might not be able to be found again and used effectively in a much larger, much wider size.

When I look at it, I know realistically that picture isn't really workable for the games header image, lol.  :dunno: I know it's a nice image in the form it's in, but hopefully you get what I mean when I say image sizes, widths, and arrangements are drastically different on this site and that image is different in every possible way - I think you'll have to part ways with it sadly  :P

Sigh :( It is an awesome banner though :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mango, so Destiny last expansion will have a new trophy list. Once the trophy list goes live, can we have the image updated to reflect the current events?

http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/2016/07/21/destiny-rise-iron.jpg

Ah, will do - I guess I'll add it when the Rise of Iron DLC trophies are added to the site ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mango- since RE4 is on the PS4 now, Capcom has put this image as the backgroud of the app/when you start the game, so i thought you'd want to see it and maybe if you like you could change its header. :P ~> http://i.imgur.com/L4OtFO5.png

Here's the full image if you need it, taken straight from my PS4. ~> http://i.imgur.com/PyfxiND.jpg

Okay cool, I've changed it to that! If it looks weird or stretched if you're looking at it with a screen smaller than 1920x1080 it has to do with preparing it for the upcoming site update and the current site just scales it weird, it will show normally in the upcoming site update :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Okay cool, I've changed it to that! If it looks weird or stretched if you're looking at it with a screen smaller than 1920x1080 it has to do with preparing it for the upcoming site update and the current site just scales it weird, it will show normally in the upcoming site update :P

Is this why, LittleBigPlanet 2's image on my trophy card looks weird? Or is it just me? It doesn't match it's game header image correctly.

Is this why, LittleBigPlanet 2's image on my trophy card looks weird? Or is it just me? It doesn't match it's game header image correctly.

Yeah, that one's gonna look a little weird since Sackboy is all the way to the right side on that header. Once the site update comes out I'll have the keys to directly modify the new trophy cards, not just the headers they default from - then I'll fix that :P

• 4 weeks later...

What do you think about using one of these for Superbeat Xonic?

Those are a bit small so they'd appear a bit blurry but I found the large size of both sides of the 3rd image and made that the header. You'll have to probably press Ctrl +Shift + R while on the page to see the new image :P

Edit: Improved it more, Ctrl + Shift + R again, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Those are a bit small so they'd appear a bit blurry but I found the large size of both sides of the 3rd image and made that the header. You'll have to probably press Ctrl +Shift + R while on the page to see the new image :P

Heeeey that's looks much better. Thanks for changing that. :D 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Another header change request from me. Big surprise :P

After seeing the header for Steins;Gate 0, I thought I'd suggest an improvement for the original Steins;Gate lists since their headers are currently 3 cut off heads. Both suggestions are found in the official artbook for the game. Let me know what you think.

Suggestion 1

Suggestion 2

• Like 1

Another header change request from me. Big surprise :P

After seeing the header for Steins;Gate 0, I thought I'd suggest an improvement for the original Steins;Gate lists since their headers are currently 3 cut off heads. Both suggestions are found in the official artbook for the game. Let me know what you think.

Suggestion 1

Suggestion 2

Ah yeah, I changed Steins;Gate 0 to that new art not too long ago! Also awesome, I've made the first one the new header! By the way, this game is a great example of why I hate repeat lists xD

You may have to press Ctrl + Shift + R to see the new header image.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I noticed Dex is coming to the vita version which got me excited because I can Platinum it again. Anyway, I just wanted to inform you guys that the former glitched trophy for the PS4 version, No Touching! image had changed when it was patched. I never noticed the image had changed before until now. It looks exactly like the vita image:

7S9f347c.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Hi, I noticed Dex is coming to the vita version which got me excited because I can Platinum it again. Anyway, I just wanted to inform you guys that the former glitched trophy for the PS4 version, No Touching! image had changed when it was patched. I never noticed the image had changed before until now. It looks exactly like the vita image:

Thanks, fixed! :) You may have to do Ctrl + Shift + R for your browser to load the fixed image

Edited by BlindMango

数学力王 初級 doesn't have a header image. Also if you wanted to change it to the romaji, it'd be Suugaku Rikiou: Shokyuu.

数学力王 中級 doesn't have a header image. Also if you wanted to change it to the romaji, it'd be Suugaku Rikiou: Chuukyuu.

数学力王 上級 doesn't have a header image. Also if you wanted to change it to the romaji, it'd be Suugaku Rikiou: Joukyuu.

There's honestly not that much that could be used for them though xD They're games that are supposed to help people practice math skills, so most of the screenshots are just numbers arranged on the screen. This seems like the best image for Shokyuu, this one for Chuukyuu, and this one for Joukyuu. I know you usually don't like using logos, but they seem to be the only half decent looking images.

Edited by Urushiro