Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
homleshobo

Crashing all the time

13 posts in this topic

yes mate, it's been crashing for me as well :angry:  really annoying. At least the auto save is decent otherwise it would be pretty devastating replaying the levels.  

Guys, is the issue still persist?

This game is free last 2 weeks ago for R3. Have downloaded it but haven't played it yet.

I just confirmed that the game is essentially broken on slim and pro hardware. It was crashing to hard that the entire system was just shutting off completely. I dusted off my original PS4 and haven't had a problem since. Even backtracked to the locations I was avoiding because they guaranteed a crash.

This issue is still present.

I can't even complete the "Tears of the Mountain" quest, which is literally the second quest of the game. So...Yeah...

I have a PS4 Gold Edition.

I have base ps4.. and i am almost near the end of story.. the game only crashed once.. so yeah i think problem is with pro and ps4 slim.. for normal ps4. There arent any

Thanks guys!

I have the original PS4 console, so hopefully there will be no crashes when I play the game. I've already beat this game on PS3, but that version has an unobtainable trophy. So i'm targeting to platinum this on the PS4.

In new game plus.. its crashing frequently though.. i have reached drenchfort and it has already crashed 7 8 times.. infact it also crashed during crucible 2 times.. it ran fine on normal game but in new game plus its crashing even on base ps4

An update to my previous post. I played through the game the first time without issue on original PS4 hardware. On new game plus I'm crashing constantly. Uninstalling/reinstalling, rebuilding database, etc won't help. I've been submitting crash reports every time and I'm up to #64 not that anyone even looks at them. It seems that my scythes are doing it now that I've got them doing thousands of damage every hit. As if the game just crashes duty to ridiculously high damage. Reminiscent of how LEGO Indiana Jones would crash if you collected too many studs because it could handle large numbers. 

I was going to buy this but after hearing the crashings on ps4, I decided to play it on ps3 and not to give a damn about that online trophy which is not obtainable now. I will stop being a trophy whore for this game 

My game is crashing all the time, crashing all the tiiiiiimeeee

ALRIGHT I'M LEAVING!!!!!

I have this game for a year now and was waiting until they patch it some day before I play it. It's a shame that it's still that broken.

I have a normal PS4 and probably crashed 2-3 times before I got the platinum. This thread is supposed to be for the PS3 version though.

Edited by skateak