Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackmadrox

This got old pretty fast

8 posts in this topic

The first day I got it, I loved it. Two days later, I wish I hadn't bought it. It's too repetitive, it needs a story mode or something. 40 bucks was too much to spend on this.

The first day I got it, I loved it. Two days later, I wish I hadn't bought it. It's too repetitive, it needs a story mode or something. 40 bucks was too much to spend on this.

It's pretty much designed to be played with friends

good thing i'm waiting till i can get it cheaper til i buy it

Maybe co-op horde based games aren't your thing? If you aren't playing with friends or people who don't communicate (I assume there's no text chat on the console version) it's definitely a boring game since everyone just plays for themselves at that point and team work isn't really needed unless playing on the harder difficulties.

I wouldn't count on any form of story being added, but I do agree the price should have been a little cheaper. As it stands now, the game is $25 USD on Steam. I imagine the game won't get all the updates the PC version will get in the future, but we'll have to see.

Is it just like a stand alone call of duty zombie games? I have never played it and only seen a 1 lets play video

Maybe co-op horde based games aren't your thing? 

Nah I love horde games, I played L4D and L4D2 back in the day. I just wish it had a little more to it, you know? Maybe a basic no brainer story, kind of like L4D had as you played through a particular map. With KF2, it's just pick a map, 10 waves, boss fight, you're done. See what I'm talking about?

The game only has a little over 2,000 owners so its not really a big game right now at least. Maybe it has glitches and that's why people don't play it often or they get tired of the same old concept. 

Nah I love horde games, I played L4D and L4D2 back in the day. I just wish it had a little more to it, you know? Maybe a basic no brainer story, kind of like L4D had as you played through a particular map. With KF2, it's just pick a map, 10 waves, boss fight, you're done. See what I'm talking about?

Unless you were playing survivor mode, left 4 dead wasn't a horde game, it had basic levels you progressed through. This is more like gears horde, halo's firefight, mad moxxi's underdome from borderlands, mass effect 3s multiplayer etc.