Disc noise ? Language ?

Natsuu24

Hi guys!!
I bought today this game, and insert the disc , everything normal. Updated and installed data ok! But, the cd keeps doing so much noise... Its like when we start the game, but with this, it keeps always do a lot of noise (sounds like a plane...). The others cds i have dont do that so much, or only on the first seconds...
Is that normal ?? the game works fine (atleast for now).

edit: is fixed.

PS: is possible put language PT/BR or only america version have it ??

Edited by Natsuu24

I didn't have any disc noise problems, but I've checked and most people that had such troubles asked for a replacement disc because there was no other way to fix it. Granted some of them also experienced problems with corrupt data. So maybe check if the store you bought it from will give you a new copy? A few stores I know that take used games have all consoles set up, so maybe they can also check if it's a problem with your PS4 if they don't have the problem on their console. Aside from all that The Witcher 3 does have a few technical issues (there's a place in the game where the dialogue audio just stops working and you have to reload the game, sometimes even your PS4 a few times before it starts working again).

The languages you're able to select can be changed in the Options-Language menu. You can also find the Download additional languages option there which you will need for PT/BR. It'll link you to the store, but whether or not that language will be available for you depends on your account. I'm assuming you have a Portuguese account, so normally I'd think PT/BR would be available for you.

Edit: Looked a bit further for you and found this reddit post. Apparently it is indeed only America (North and South) that gets PT/BR. For some bizarre reason Portugal only gets this:

Text: Russian/Czech/Hungarian/English/Polish

VO: English/Russian/Polish

Print: English+Quickstart Swedish/Finnish/Dutch/Portuguese

Edited by FFHannibal

The only time the disc spins when inside of a PS4 is because it's installing data onto your HDD. Being able to start the game doesn't necessarily mean it's done installing everything as a lot of PS4 games allow you to play during the installation. It will stop making noise once all of the data installed. The Witcher 3 is a big game, so it might take longer than with other games. Unless you're just talking about the noise coming from the PS4 itself and not the disc drive. In that case, there's not much you can do. It varies with each game. The more demanding the game is, the louder the fans.

Oh, and it's a minor thing, but it's not a CD, it's a Blu-ray. The PS1 used CD's. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf