DLC trophy questions

rockstarjazz

i am doing endurance. i wish they never put so many trophies on this thing.

my questions...

1. are the artifacts in known fixed locations or do they spawn randomly after being there for a while - say, once per day?

2. where the heck are the codices!? i run around all day and cannot find them

3. i often encounter only two wolves and when shooting with the poison arrow, it shoots one and the smoke kills the other. i have such a hard time finding more. do they spawn a limited amount per day?

4. i can only find a couple of crypts. is there some kind of map showing them because there isnt a map in the menu when pausing?

5. how long is a day? 10 days sounds like forever especially boosting and yet psnprofiles show its not that rare?

1) Artificats are randomly spawned in Crypts and Landmarks/camp sites, once you found an artifact they dont respawn. (Of course if you quit endurance and enter it again they'll be back but in a different location)

2)The codices are the 'main' artifact in crypts (there are 2 main artifacts - the codices which you open and read and the tomb stones which are randomly selected in the crypts.

3) In endurance wolves are part of the (rare animal types like bears and leapords). I found them in the early days of endurance. With the trophy it only matters that they die from the poison gas, for example if you shoot a poison arrow at one wolf and if the smoke kills one next to it, it will still count as 2 kills because it's the poison smoke that need to kill them not the arrow itself.

4) To find crypts press R3 to show the survival instinct and go to areas which has no 'found objects' (I.e other crypts, shelters, signal fires, camp sites). They re randomly placed too but this is the best option to find them.

5) To get to day 11 it takes 2 hours of continuous gameplay.

It may seem hard/confusing at first because I was thinking the same thing but once you get your head around it (which doesn't take long) it becomes pretty easy.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by ZachBoardyHD
  • Like 1

mate, this mode is frustrating and so time consuming. i nearly made it to 7 days but died due to carelessness. what was also frustrating was how i spent half of it trying to find mushrooms for the poison arrows, all the while having wolves chase me, then when my arrows are ready i never see or hear from any wolf again!
i take it the codices are in the crypts/caves - if so it takes a long time to get to them of which i end up starving to death as i get lost. then theres those stupid traps you have to avoid.
what cards are best to use? i think some cards i use over and over and now am running out of them (e.g. decrease damage) - how do i buy specific cards?
i did have some good moments - like i was starving to death then all of a sudden it said exotic animal nearby, i thought yes, until it was not just one but two BEARS, and then a jaguar coming after me! luckily i stuck it out and was saved by one of those guys with a flamethrower of which i finished him in no time

• 2 months later...