AC3: Warrior Packs

Orlay_

Yes, I made a status on this but I decided it's better to put to thread.

Warrior Packs, like Champion Packs, offer you exclusive costumes for your favorite characters. You can find this packs in the Special Offers tab of the Abstergo Store. They cost 4950 Abstergo Credits, or 90 Erudito Credits Vs the Champion Packs 20,000 credits, or 150 Erudito Credits.

Things to keep in mind:

• The special offer only lasts 4 days from the time of this post.
  • The Erudito Credits have been reset to 20 dollars for 974 instead of the 14.99 it was last week.
  • The Warrior Packs are much less extravagant than the Champion Packs. The Warrior packs are just leather or pelted versions of the default armors.

I highly recommend grinding out the packs rather than paying for them. If you're set on buying them, buy the champion packs.

Hey it looks like ur the first to have anything to say about these new warrior packs. I was wondering if u could post some pics? I'm saving my credits for the Mad Killer and Outlaw champion packs and buying one of these would be a huge step backwards

Edited by Kyphosian

Hey it looks like ur the first to have anything to say about these new warrior packs. I was wondering if u could post some pics? I'm saving my credits for the Mad Killer and Outlaw champion packs and buying one of these would be a huge step backwards

I was going to post pictures, but you can freely view the costumes yourself in the character customization screen. Go to characters, costumes, and It's the last on the list.