DLC's not played?

Outcast2014

(Reposting this comment because of PSNProfiles´ new server migration, which is now complete)

As far as I can tell, your experience on the MP side is almost consistent to mine. I can rarely find very well populated DLC servers (Especially China Rising Conquest/Air Superiority and Dragon´s Teeth Chainlink) on week days. Only on weekends I seem to be luckier to find and get into almost full 64-player Conquest Final Stand Matches for the Frostbite assignment, and in the Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend I had a blast playing Chainlink on a Dragon´s Teeth DLC Server for almost 8 hours straight (it was on saturday), almost completing the Killjoy assignment (I just need to win a round with 50 or less tickets left, so     I´d like to boost that one), but all of that is understandable, as every other game that sees a rise in it's player count on weekends.

The interesting thing, though, is that PS4 is the platform with the biggest peak BF4 playerbase, only followed by Xbox One and PC (albeit PC sometimes takes the second position on some weekends), as per http://bf4stats.com , so, if you play on PS4 (as I am), you´ll have a bigger chance of finding boosting partners for almost all of the MP trophies/assignments (except the time-based ones), or even try to get them naturally, as I did (quite slowly, to be honest. The "Kill a flag carrier while you´re carrying the enemy flag" trophy was annoying, especially because very few people play Capture the Flag on the Second Assault DLC playlist even on weekends). All that said, wish you good luck on the matchmaking and, if any of you need a boosting partner or any help on the MP trophies/assignments, I´ll be happy to help (my username is the same as my PSN ID).

Hope that helps.

Edited by DPJUST14
Grammar correction.