Favorite songs to listen to while driving the Regalia?

FeralTurtle

Just driving around taking in the world while listening to favorite FF tunes is one of my favorite things to do in the game. :D It's great to bask in the nostalgia and also appreciate songs you haven't listened to before.

Some of my personal favorites: Sunleth Waterscape (probably my most played track when driving around), Spira Unplugged, Sky Smilin' Down On Me, Colorful ~ Falling In Love (from type-0 OST, so sweet it gave me diabetes), The Airship Blackjack (best flying song imo), and so much more. xD

What tracks do you guys listen to the most when driving the Regalia?

And a bonus: what songs did they left out you wish they put in? *cough* To Zanarkand :'(

I listened to The Beginning of the End from Type-0 alot and FFX, FFXIII soundtrack.

Some songs i wish they added: The Price of Freedom, On the Verge of Assault, The Summoned (Crisis Core)

To Zanarkand (FFX)

Crimson Blitz (FFXIII Lightning Returns)

Edited by SteelFreaxx

• 2 weeks later...

I feel kind of like the minority on this one, but I always listened to the Final Fantasy IV soundtrack while driving around in the Regalia.  Mainly because of nostalgia, but also because it's the only Final Fantasy game (other than XV) that I beat from start to finish.

Final Fantasy IV's main theme is my favorite song in particular to play while driving.

The ones I found relaxing when cruising in the Regalia are:

- Blitz Off! (FFX) love hearing it when its raining.

- Spira Unplugged (FFX)

- Fisherman's Horizon (FFVIII)

- Balamb Garden (FFVIII)

- The Highwind (FFVII)

I was pretty dissapointed when FFX's "Otherworld" didnt make to the cut, would have been epic listening to it while battling bosses.

• 1 year later...

The most (not in order, and somethimes also while walking):

• Dust to Dust
  • The Archylte Steppe
  • The Sunleth Waterscape
  • Aerith's Theme
  • Blue Fields 

• Waltz for the Moon

• A Fleeting Dream

I don't like battle themes while exploring. I find them dumb to play while driving.