Infinite HP & MP Glitch

dernop

hi,

i just found this video on youtube and it seems like there is a glitch in the game which will let you keep the warp-point regen permanently:

basically you just:

• Go into a battle and take some damage
  • Warp to a warp-point for the HP and MP regen
  • Initiate a "Team Technique" (L1) while your regen is active

This will teleport you out of the warp-point and lets you keep the regen-buff semi-permanently.

Use at your own discretion, the game is of course easy enough without it, but perhaps it'll come in handy if you just quickly want to get over a hunt above your level or something. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gokai Yellow said:

lmao Thank you for showing this! Now I can fight that gigantic turtle without concern. :D

Pls. You could fight it with nearly no concern before so long as you had plenty of healing items and if you attacked the right spot all the time; you basically had no use for them.

28 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Pls. You could fight it with nearly no concern before so long as you had plenty of healing items and if you attacked the right spot all the time; you basically had no use for them.

Oh...well I think I have plenty enough for healing items. I haven't fought it yet, but I have heard a lot of rumors that some people took long enough to beat out of them in about like 2 hours, so I thought that would be too difficult for me. And besides, thank you for the little info, Demon. 'preciate it. ^^ Now I'm going to back to the game and see how it is.