New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

In addition to that, there is a multiplier. For every 100 hours it takes to plat a game the multiplier will increase with 1. This is to compensate for games that take a lot of time. The amount of time would be based on PSNP guides and if there isn't one, a guide from another site. To use the example above:

Is it only whole numbers or does the multiplier include fractions/decimals? Like does a 150 hour game increase the multiplier to 1.5?

Also, I think I'll sign up. I don't expect to win, but if you do it again in 2018 then I'll probably be able to beat my score from this time... oh wow it's already almost 2017 bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1

Is it only whole numbers or does the multiplier include fractions/decimals? Like does a 150 hour game increase the multiplier to 1.5?

Also, I think I'll sign up. I don't expect to win, but if you do it again in 2018 then I'll probably be able to beat my score from this time... oh wow it's already almost 2017 bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1

Just whole numbers.

Welcome to the event :D.

Oh look another contest before I go off PSN because travelling. 

Sign me up, it's just for fun anyway.  xD

Time to work hard on that backlog then.

tumblr_nlys0ne9Jq1u2fqzgo1_500.gif

Lol, talk about bad timing :lol:.

Welcome to the event :D.

Sign me up, sounds like fun ^_^

Added, welcome to the event  :D.

In addition to that, there is a multiplier. For every 100 hours it takes to plat a game the multiplier will increase with 1. This is to compensate for games that take a lot of time. The amount of time would be based on PSNP guides and if there isn't one, a guide from another site.

Awesome idea Dragon and nice to throw in such a big reward :)

But i have a suggestion: i think multiplier 1 for all games below 100 hours to plat is wide range... maybe divide it by 50 hours, upper half getting multiplier 2 already? Because i know several games which i'll likely complete within 6-10 hours and that's why i think going for a plat at 50 hours or more should be rewarded higher...

That said i have a question: do i have to name any game i'd like to fnish here beforehand?

Awesome idea Dragon and nice to throw in such a big reward :)

But i have a suggestion: i think multiplier 1 for all games below 100 hours to plat is wide range... maybe divide it by 50 hours, upper half getting multiplier 2 already? Because i know several games which i'll likely complete within 6-10 hours and that's why i think going for a plat at 50 hours or more should be rewarded higher...

That said i have a question: do i have to name any game i'd like to fnish here beforehand?

Interesting, I'll talk it over with Zone and Mah2c.

You can list the games if you want, but that's not necessary.

On 6-12-2016 at 5:36 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Not sure if you saw the post before the site was updated, so I'll post it again: we talked about it and all agreed to change it to every 50 hours.

On 6-12-2016 at 7:42 PM, azlanslayer said:

Sign me up as well! I gotta finish this big backlog I currently have :shakefist:

On 6-12-2016 at 7:59 PM, NerdRage04 said:

Sign me up! I should be done with school by then. Ill have a break during this time period before I start another semester.

On 6-12-2016 at 8:29 PM, HcG Clawz said:

Sign me up :D

On 6-12-2016 at 8:57 PM, Walt the Dog said:

I'll sign up.

I'll sign up.

Awesome, added all of you to the OP.

On 6-12-2016 at 8:30 PM, Masamune said:

So what kind of event is this exactly? Basically whoever can plat the most games within JAN-FEB? :hmm:

It's a competition to win prizes. Not exactly, the ones with the most points win.