New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

1 hour ago, Galactic Balls said:

I wont be able to plat the witcher 3 in time, there's is so much to do.

All I need is some coffee, protein and magical herbs

1491iu.jpg

That's a bigger undertaking than ps4Golden imo! You do in fact have galactic balls for the attempt! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

1 week to go! 

I'm freaking out I won't finish P4G in time O_o 

That Rise trophy really scares me

You could treat it like leveling up. Print a list or something, start from scratch and check off Rise's lines. There's a great guide on gamefaqs on where to get the lines for the trophy. I started late as well and didn't know about the Rise's cut-off level for some of the lines. Maybe it was easier for me because I take my time playing games, more than often a bit too much time. Those that speed through the game probably thought that one was difficult to get because of how they played the game, and how they typically play games.

27 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Not exactly, the deadline is February 5th.

24 minutes ago, azlanslayer said:

About 1 week 5 days left, no worries ^_^ 

Oh heh missed that. That's a sigh of relief though. I'll probably be able to get my second :mystery for now!: plat in too. 

19 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

b0813ebdd95539d48845cd87d7d68922c6084b55

I couldn't find a guinea pig picture (and I'm too lazy to make one,) but this should work too.

Aww I'm going to need it! Thanks! You get a bear hug! (I'm too lazy to even search guinea pig lol) 

polar-bear-hugging-dog.jpg

The wolf/dog does look a little freaked out though... 

11 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

You could treat it like leveling up. Print a list or something, start from scratch and check off Rise's lines. There's a great guide on gamefaqs on where to get the lines for the trophy. I started late as well and didn't know about the Rise's cut-off level for some of the lines. Maybe it was easier for me because I take my time playing games, more than often a bit too much time. Those that speed through the game probably thought that one was difficult to get because of how they played the game, and how they typically play games.

Ya I've already read through that one and a few others. That's exactly what I'm going to do! I hate it when there's no way to keep track of in-game things(probably why I was overwhelmed with pressure of SO4 and never gave it a good chance) 

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

This is what I could find:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor labyrinth rat

Now that guy is smart 

Edit: didn't have my glasses on. Clearly that's not a person now.....heh oops

Edited by Dav9834

I said I would snatch an honorary platinum trophy so that my participation in this contest wasn't empty and I DID IT!

I got the platinum trophy for World of Final Fantasy which is going to net me close to 180 points yaaaaaay 

Now don't expect anything else from me here, I'll just enjoy the home stretch. May the best win, good luck to everyone! xD 

• Like 2

Just finished the first playthrough of P4Golden! Second play will be a breeze! 

What a great game. I didn't understand why people considered persona like the old FFs, but I get it now, great game! 

Sooo close to plat mmmm

1 hour ago, Omar said:

I said I would snatch an honorary platinum trophy so that my participation in this contest wasn't empty and I DID IT!

I got the platinum trophy for World of Final Fantasy which is going to net me close to 180 points yaaaaaay 

Now don't expect anything else from me here, I'll just enjoy the home stretch. May the best win, good luck to everyone! xD 

Congrats :yay: .

You could go for Kingdom Hearts 0.2. While it won't get you any points, you'd get a nice trophy image :awesome: .

56 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Yes my people, this is what yours truly want to see, lots of plats and killing the backlog. I'm not here as much as I wanted it to, but my dragony friend and partner in the contest is ready to fill all the gaps needed. 

How is KH0.2 bud? I'm currently playing Birth by Sleep. Finally cleared Ice Cream Beat on master mode with 'Fantastic' ratings. Almost finished all reports with Terra too, though that Mystery Figure boss is giving me lots of trouble.

16 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Just finished the first playthrough of P4Golden! Second play will be a breeze! 

What a great game. I didn't understand why people considered persona like the old FFs, but I get it now, great game! 

Sooo close to plat mmmm

Another gamer who saw the light :P . Go for it, there's enough time to plat the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

:yay::awesome:

How is KH0.2 bud? I'm currently playing Birth by Sleep. Finally cleared Ice Cream Beat on master mode with 'Fantastic' ratings. Almost finished all reports with Terra too, though that Mystery Figure boss is giving me lots of trouble 

Amazing so far bud, I'll record some boss fights in critical mode and I'll upload for you to see :), if you want I can record a full run. 

Its really beautiful, makes the wait for kh3 more bearable. :P

Don't even remember me about those ice cream minigames, I actually don't mind much of the minigames but birth by sleep takes the cake. Some of then are so annoying, have fun with it trough, fantastic game.

I actually need to get the last trophy for the full report with two characters, I'll wait to see if the ps4 re release will stack, if so I'll Plat there. 

Edited by Mah2c

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay: .

You could go for Kingdom Hearts 0.2. While it won't get you any points, you'd get a nice trophy image :awesome: .

Who do you take me for, sir? OF COURSE I'm going for 2.8 next hahahaha started it a bit ago (it finally finished downloading!) and I am dying with the 60fps on PS4 Pro, it runs like KH has never run before, crazy stuff! I know what I'll be pouring my gaming hours in next xD 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Omar said:

Who do you take me for, sir? OF COURSE I'm going for 2.8 next hahahaha started it a bit ago (it finally finished downloading!) and I am dying with the 60fps on PS4 Pro, it runs like KH has never run before, crazy stuff! I know what I'll be pouring my gaming hours in next xD 

I forgot who I'm dealing with. Have fun with 2.8 :D .

8 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Amazing so far bud, I'll record some boss fights in critical mode and I'll upload for you to see :), if you want I can record a full run. 

Its really beautiful, makes the wait for kh3 more bearable. :P

Don't even remember me about those ice cream minigames, I actually don't mind much of the minigames but birth by sleep takes the cake. Some of then are so annoying, have fun with it trough, fantastic game.

I actually need to get the last trophy for the full report with two characters, I'll wait to see if the ps4 re release will stack, if so I'll Plat there. 

Great, looking forward to the videos bud :D .

I really hate the ice cream mini-game, worst KH mini-game ever. 

• Like 2

@Dragon-Archon I, unfortunately, have to withdraw from this contest as well. This past month has been really hectic and  I haven't even had the time to turn on any of my consoles yet and I doubt I'll still get some time to do that before the contest ends. Good luck to everyone who's still participating :)

6 games ready:

Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) - 49.19 points

Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) - 45.13 points

Alone With You (PS4) - 85.48 points

Batman: A Telltale Game (PS3) - 29.60 points

Uncharted 3 Remastered - 76.10 points

LEGO Pirates of the Carribean - 70.33 points

Total 355.83 points so far.

52 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Dragon-Archon I, unfortunately, have to withdraw from this contest as well. This past month has been really hectic and  I haven't even had the time to turn on any of my consoles yet and I doubt I'll still get some time to do that before the contest ends. Good luck to everyone who's still participating :)

That's a shame. There's always next year.

On 1/25/2017 at 6:44 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I forgot who I'm dealing with. Have fun with 2.8 :D .

Great, looking forward to the videos bud :D .

I really hate the ice cream mini-game, worst KH mini-game ever. 

Yep and on top of that we still have, "see you later alligator" "that's the way" and the annoyance of having to do 3 times.

By the way bud just recorded the Critical run, I uploaded the first full area with full cutscenes so you could watch then, let me know if you want me to keep going :D

Just got Risette in P4Golden last night, got 60ish lines so far! 

I'm making my way!! 

Btw post #300 on the thread! 

Woot!

Everyone can congratulate me on getting post 300 by giving me a like :P

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1