New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

Congrats to @Warpedsavior and @ericperez18 for winning 1st and 2nd! :yay:I'm proud of how much I pushed myself to plat all the games within the month and certainly enjoyed this event ^_^ 

I'd like to mention about the platinum timings as well, since my gravity rush remastered didn't count. I suggest adding another notice that participants should look at the 100% fastest achievers and checking the 1st fastest achiever's platinum time, to confirm the platinum is more than 5 hours.

That's about it, special thanks to @Dragon-Archon and his team for organizing an incredible event!  Looking forward participate next year's event! :dance: I'd like my prize to be an NA PSN card. Thank you! ^_^ 

Edited by azlanslayer
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

What's that, an alt-account? I'll wait for @Andrea to confirm where they she want's it to go - I don't want to mess it up!

Yeah, it's the account that was used to enter the contest. If Andrea doesn't want/need it, then the prize goes to the next regular member.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd also appreciate feedback about the contest, especially about the point system. That means things you liked, disliked, or want to see changed, so feel free to post anything to make next year's contest even better. 

It would be nice if we you could get some bonus points in case you complete a game + corresponding dlc(s). Furthermore I think that the multipliers should be adapted according to @kuuhaku's findings.

All in all it was a great evenent and I really enjoyed it. :-)

So due to some errors about I am Bread's estimated time to plat the game, Danny_Johansen didn't get all the points he was entitled to. After rectifying that, he's now ranked third with 882.48 points. However, since I already announced the winners, it would be disappointing to tell azlanslayer he/she isn't getting the reward anymore, so both Danny and azlan will get a PSN card of 10 dollar/euro.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1