New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

Today's the last day to sign up

On 30-12-2016 at 4:48 AM, dave19992007 said:

Sign me up for this event, thanks.

6 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Sign me up! Still got a couple games left that I got during Christmas.

Welcome to the event :highfive: .

17 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Wanna make that 10% or lower :awesome:

I really wanna play steins gate :'(

Hmm how about this: your games only count if the completion is exactly 13% :devil: ?

On 12/27/2016 at 6:11 PM, SyIaris said:

20-hour difference between the top two times for Lego Batman 2... when 2nd+ are all 22 hours or more.

That person has illegitimate times on other games and will probably be removed after the cheating team looks at my report.

Also, there's still 4 hours and 50 minutes to sign up! And (shameless plug) people can also vote in Song Vote for a chance at winning one of 5 fantastic prizes. Winning one of them would give you a chance at getting more points here too.

Edited by kuuhaku
shameless plug
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

ShingekinoKyoujin-10-Large09.png

Hrrrrm....

5% is fine.... 

Are you sure? :awesome: 

2 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

Also, there's still 4 hours and 50 minutes to sign up! And (shameless plug) people can also vote in Song Vote for a chance at winning one of 5 fantastic prizes. Winning one of them would give you a chance at getting more points here too.

Oh yeah, I still need to vote.

:fires gun in air: and they're off! 

30 minutes ago, azlanslayer said:

Good luck everyone! ^_^

P.S I just realised, this competitions isn't the right way to finish your backlog that has 10% or more completion :(

Ya I know :(

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Are you sure? :awesome: 

Oh yeah, I still need to vote.

That symbol must be destroyed... 

:facepalm: you haven't voted yet?! 

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you had a fun day (and still all of your limbs). The contest started about an hour or so ago. The countdown timer in the OP will be updated to show the remaining time until the deadline. Good luck to everyone and remember to have fun too :D .

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

Still time to join? If so count me in :D

Hmm I'm probably going to shatter lots of hopes by letting The Slajac join, so of course you're in :awesome::devil: . Have fun slaying people plats.

56 minutes ago, azlanslayer said:

P.S I just realised, this competitions isn't the right way to finish your backlog that has 10% or more completion :(

Lol, guess not.

29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm interested in seeing how many people have it in them to actually complete a 150 hour game (or more :D) during this event.

Me too.

26 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya I know :(

That symbol must be destroyed... 

:facepalm: you haven't voted yet?! 

That symbol is holy for dragons :P .

Nope though in my defense: I was really busy last week :| .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

On 1-1-2017 at 3:22 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Not sure if this was asked before, but if we get a prize, can we pick the region? 3000 Yen would be much more useful for me than $30. :P

I'll have to ask the others.

15 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Was watching my percentages like a hawk the past couple of days, just in case. So happy I had the willpower to stop playing.

Lol, I can imagine that was quite stressful. Kudos to you for pulling it off :yay: .

• Like 1

Top 50 Rule: What if the 50th fastest platinum is over 5 hours....but some of the achievers are under 5 hours.

Does all the top 50 have to be over 5 hours? The game I am talking about is Color Guardians(fastest 10 under 5 hours, but rest is over)

Adamant on 5% completion ( 5% progress towards the the platinum or you mean 5% Platinum Rate as in a Very Rare platinum)?

Color Guardians started on Dec 31st (at 4% that day), Steamworld Heist (2%)....still counts going forward.

17 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Top 50 Rule: What if the 50th fastest platinum is over 5 hours....but some of the achievers are under 5 hours.

Does all the top 50 have to be over 5 hours? The game I am talking about is Color Guardians(fastest 10 under 5 hours, but rest is over)

Adamant on 5% completion ( 5% progress towards the the platinum or you mean 5% Platinum Rate as in a Very Rare platinum)?

Color Guardians started on Dec 31st (at 4% that day), Steamworld Heist (2%)....still counts going forward.

Yeah, all 50 have to be over 5 hours, unless it's obvious a hacker is in the top 50.

For the 5% completion: it's the amount of trophies unlocked for a game, not the plat rarity. For example when looking at your profile, games like The Treasure of Montezuma 4 and Axiom Verge would count, whilst Volgarr the Viking and Operation Abyss wouldn't.

Edited by Dragon-Archon