Save exploit

JFthebestJan

It's possible to save your game at any given time when playing a table. This can be exploited very easily. Just save before/after a hard mission/section, go to 'PS4 home' menu, enter 'Settings', enter 'Application Save data management', it'll ask you to close the game, choose 'Yes', go to 'Save data on USB storage device', save the 'Zen Pinball 2' file AND the file of the table you want to save. Now you can 'reload' every time you screw up, by just replacing your 2 save files.

Edited by JFthebestJan
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Tony34739 said:

There is no option to save game at any given time...

I've never played the game, but I assume that if you exit between two matches or something, you will continue from where you left off. The game do save at some point then, but there's no option for it, it just does it automatically. After this auto-save, you can quit the game, take backup of the save to USB, and then continue onto doing the next match. If you lose, you can just copy the old save from USB over to your PS4 and try again until you make it! :P

On 2017年1月25日 at 8:15 PM, Tony34739 said:

I have tried this but it doesn't work....

When you want to save a game, just press 'Options' button, go to 'Exit to main menu', the game autosaves then. Now you can copy your savefiles to an USB. It's that easy! 

Edited by JFthebestJan
we're talking about PS4 version of the game, obviously. PS3 doesn't allow this save exploit!