Welcome everyone!

TheYuriG

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

You could do that on the old site.

3 minutes ago, DEMON said:

You've been able to do that for ages now. Dragon tried trolling me with a whole bunch of spoilers once.

Damn, I thought I couldn't. Think I've tried once but failed and never tried again.

3 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

I also edited the post.  Feel free to use them in the OP.

Will do, thanks!

2 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I mentioned about notifications for content being liked, and Sly has enabled it now

Thanks buk, you are golden.

few things that I like and somehow not so like aside from the things mentioned above...

like:

• This comment is hidden because you're ignoring *insert user name* 

not so like(well, not that major and I would probably get used to it):

• the size of avy.
  • can't change/put link in pictures, e.g. Signatures (what I did is edit the link in my sig using the older site)
  • no remove format (had to copy and paste stuffs in notepad)
  • in status updates, when you click "show previous comments" only 3 previous comments is shown.. which means 12 previous comments > had to click it 4 times to view all previous comments.
Edited by JaM

2 minutes ago, LucasV9991 said:

Another thing: is it just me or is there no way to see who's viewing this topic right now?

It's not there and it's listed in the things I dislike. You also can't view who is on the subforum. You can see it from the main forum page or from the Online Users tab though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It seems Status Updates are still being worked on?

Whenever I post reply, it has the previous post cached so I have to delete it first.

Yeah, I hope Status Updates will still be worked on a bit. I can't seem to delete my comment on someone else's Status Update.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LucasV9991 said:

Another thing: is it just me or is there no way to see who's viewing this topic right now?

No more way to see when a topic is about to get closed since we can't see the green names anymore :(

5 minutes ago, JaM said:

few things that I like and somehow not so like aside from the things mentioned above...

like:

• This comment is hidden because you're ignoring *insert user name* 

not so like(well, not that major and I would probably get used to it):

• the size of avy.
  • can't change/put link in pictures, e.g. Signatures (what I did is edit the link in my sig using the older site)
  • no remove format (had to copy and paste stuffs in notepad)

Dislike size of avys (too small imo), dunno about picture links, didn't try, but when you paste stuff it says (at least to me) "this contains formatting, wish to remove?"

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It seems Status Updates are still being worked on?

Whenever I post reply, it has the previous post cached so I have to delete it first.

Mines are working fine, everytime I open them (from notifications) they load all the new things. I could comment however that the screen doesn't automatically scrolls down for it though, since I think all things are larger now?

Yeah, I hope Status Updates will still be worked on a bit. I can't seem to delete my comment on someone else's Status Update.

Yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I gotta add that to my list of things I dislike. How am I making notifications stop now???

Edited by TheYuriG

Did anyone mention this? We see "Popular Now" for threads. This actually would be a huge help for the GFX contests in the studio.

F7i669u.jpg

Also, something else I don't like is that signature space is really restricted now. My signature isn't that large but it's cutting off the links below a bit.. they also don't seem to be able to sit tight below the signature anymore like how I had it set up on original site and we can no longer edit directly in code anymore for a post.. I would like that button back.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Did anyone mention this? We see "Popular Now" for threads. This actually would be a huge help for the GFX contests in the studio.

F7i669u.jpg

Yeah, I like it. I just hope it's not going to be flooded by forum games instead of competitions, trophy leagues and threads like this :/.

5 minutes ago, DEMON said:

F7i669u.jpg

Also, something else I don't like is that signature space is really restricted now. My signature isn't that large but it's cutting off the links below a bit.. they also don't seem to be able to sit tight below the signature anymore like how I had it set up on original site and we can no longer edit directly in code anymore for a post.. I would like that button back.

Didn't noticed that, but I like it. Gonna mention in the OP, thanks. Also gonna mention the signature thing and credit to you.

1 minute ago, LucasV9991 said:

Yeah, I like it. I just hope it's not going to be flooded by forum games instead of competitions, trophy leagues and threads like this :/.

HEY MY THREAD IS PRETTY COOL ALRIGHT

6 minutes ago, LucasV9991 said:

Mentioned it in Satoshi's update but also post it here:
It seems like only the feed owner sees the option. If you post a status on your own profile you will see the options-link right beside the report-link.

It is going to be. For sure. We will definitely need to filter that.

1 minute ago, DEMON said:

Hopefully Sly has filtered those out since the post count doesn't work in those.

Technically... they do now :) Reposting:

Talking about new stat features...

Guess the Forum Games army got their own stat :awesome:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topmembers/?filter=app_forums_forums

Also, from the status update:

Also, it seems we can mention anyone even those who are not participating in the status update @Sly Ripper. This could eventually become pretty annoying and people could troll with it :/ Maybe it could be changed...

I'm not so sure about that ;/. Check out those post counts...

HOLY SHIT 34K, DO THAT PEOPLE EVEN LIVE???

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, from the status update:

Also, it seems we can mention anyone even those who are not participating in the status update @Sly Ripper. This could eventually become pretty annoying and people could troll with it :/ Maybe it could be changed...

I find this pretty cool. Hopefully there will be two different options:

1. Lets you change the privacy for mentions, ranging from Anyone > my followed/followers > None
  2. Block specific users from mentioning you.

Now this is the perfect time that I may come back of using the site for only time. So far when I first went in the website, I kind of wondering why the website mark as unsafe which I found it to odd and needs some fixing when I first went I'm the website. 

The change looks good kind of reminds me of Anilist design though. Got to get used to of browsing the mobile version instead the website version of the old website design I used to like, because I don't really get the feel of what the desktop version was when viewing it in my phone and it has signatures on it than in mobile version. Don't know if this new design still has signatures or not.  Since I use my phone a lot when browsing this website, I hope this version will be great in the near future once I continue browse manly my profile updates for trophies. 

OMFG now it's not just the chatbox, but almost every feature no longer functions when using mobile devices or game console browsers. Not even images will load on said devices post-update...so long guys because unless this gets fixed there's no point in me staying since I can't utilize any of the site's features... :(

Just now, Superstarmaste1r said:

Now this is the perfect time that I may come back of using the site for only time. So far when I first went in the website, I kind of wondering why the website mark as unsafe which I found it to odd and needs some fixing when I first went I'm the website. 

It was showing the certificate for beta.psnprofiles.com. Sly's updated it since then, so it shouldn't show up again.

9 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

It was showing the certificate for beta.psnprofiles.com. Sly's updated it since then, so it shouldn't show up again.

That's good. Hopefully I won't ever see that or the red line cross on https ever again for me. 

Overall when I just exploring the new view of the website, it looks quite decent that I actually kind of liking it that I totally feel that on mobile version I can browse quite easily with the features it brings without having to go to my desktop computer, and edit some of my stuff. Fourms layout I may need to get some used to because already I kind of confused on where to go that I just perfer what the old fourms was like that I know what people are posted on the home section, and can always see what's what when typing a specific thing on the search part. Hoping that has been improved because it was a pain last time that it give me different parts than what I want to look at. 

Last thing, weird way that pressing heart gives you reputation points instead of like that I perfer staying as like fir the name than reputation. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r