Welcome everyone!

TheYuriG

I know the update has just gone live and all, but I'm having issues with searching in the games section, if I search Assassin, AC2 and AC3 shows up, nothing else. If I search Grand Theft Auto, only one game shows up and it's not even a GTA, but some other game that is names "Grand ..." something.

I will also definitely miss the recent posts section on the main page. Easy to spot random things and news for games that you're not following every day like server closures, dlc sales etc. Other than that, it's looking nice :)

Edited by Bezenko
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

It was showing the certificate for beta.psnprofiles.com. Sly's updated it since then, so it shouldn't show up again.

I was actually about to post about that same issue, mine is still showing the SSL issue.

16 minutes ago, Paige said:

I don't see the recent topics tab anymore. Honestly i would replace the "Popular Contributors" tab with the "Recent Topics" one.

Another thing i don't like is the current size of avatars & signature, they should revert back to the previous  dimensions  we had on IP Boards.

You can create that through creating new activity Stream. There you can filter whatever you want :)

I notice that we can now ignore "signatures" by clicking on the top right of each person signature.

I believe we could do that on the old site as well.

The new update looks really classy, but it seems that it broke Gaming Sessions.

The new sessions don't seem to have the intended trophies inside, won't remember if I'm looking for my owned games or all games and all posts were made in 1969. Otherwise, looks really good, though a little white for my personal taste.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

I know the update has just gone live and all, but I'm having issues with searching in the games section, if I search Assassin, AC2 and AC3 shows up, nothing else. If I search Grand Theft Auto, only one game shows up and it's not even a GTA, but some other game that is names "Grand ..." something.

I will also definitely miss the recent posts section on the main page. Easy to spot random things and news for games that you're not following every day like server closures, dlc sales etc. Other than that, it's looking nice :)

True, the search engine is malfunctioning. "Assassin" yields AC2 and AC3 and "Creed" some more ACs, but not all of them (at least the single Chronicles episodes won't show up), instead it'll find Alien Breed.

And I'm also missing the recent posts section for the same reasons. That's definitely a loss.

Edit:

This is the result when looking up "Ape Escape". I mean, "Ace Banana" is kinda close, but not close enough.

Age of Booty

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

Ace Banana

WE ARE DOOMED

Dragon Age II

Ace Banana

Weapons of Mythology ~NEW AGE~

Dragon Age II (J)

Toukiden: The Age of Demons

Edited by fastflowdaman
addition to OP

So far the only thing I'm not liking is the fact that the top forums don't show up anymore on the main page. thanks to that i got to know about free games on the ps store, giveaways, servers closure, glitches and bugs, etc., etc. But I really like the new interface. Look more intuitive and modern.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fastflowdaman said:

True, the search engine is malfunctioning. "Assassin" yields AC2 and AC3 and "Creed" some more ACs, but not all of them (at least the single Chronicles episodes won't show up), instead it'll find Alien Breed.

And I'm also missing the recent posts section for the same reasons. That's definitely a loss.

For anyone missing the old features.

Go to Activity -> My Activity Streams -> Create New Stream -> choose anything you want.

2 minutes ago, Max_Playne said:

So far the only thing I'm not liking is the fact that the top forums don't show up anymore on the main page. thanks to that i got to know about free games on the ps store, giveaways, servers closure, glitches and bugs, etc., etc. But I really like the new interface. Look more intuitive and modern.

2 minutes ago, Obscure_Ale said:

Really need the most recent forum posts on the home page, I really won't keep up with the forums without it :( I always used to keep an eye on it and engage in topics that way.

This ^. There are still some little things and bugs here and there but this is a major thing that really should return!