Welcome everyone!

TheYuriG

Well the new site update looks and does really nice.

There is only 1 thing that I think is a big let down (for me) in the update, that maybe can change the way how I use this site.

Because how I used this site (or rather the forum part) is I used to look at the recent forum posts tab at the homepage from the site. This is now totally removed. 

It doesn't mean that I am gonna be not active anymore, but it is just a pretty big let down for me.

• Like 1

I had to edit my signature for it to display properly again also the SSL issue is still present on the main site.

Fixed, I had to close the tab to my profile and reopen it, no more SSL error.

Edited by Shaun

3 minutes ago, MvP-BumperKlever said:

Well the new site update looks and does really nice.

There is only 1 thing that I think is a big let down (for me) in the update, that maybe can change the way how I use this site.

Because how I used this site (or rather the forum part) is I used to look at the recent forum posts tab at the homepage from the site. This is now totally removed. 

It doesn't mean that I am gonna be not active anymore, but it is just a pretty big let down for me.

I don't want to speak for Sly, but that could change. I know he said he was going to conduct a poll to see if people preferred the old style block avatars to the new circle ones, so it may be possible to change what shows up on the side of the forum as well. Expect some issues with the forums while Sly works everything out.

Parker

• Like 2

Okay, this is gonna take a lot of getting used to. I think I've figured out how to view status updates and recent posts now. I like a lot of the changes, but there are a few things that bother me. One of the biggest for me is the avatars. I'm not a fan of how small they are. That's one thing that was definitely better on the old site. On the whole, though, I'm pretty happy with it.

EDIT: Oh, and my sig is messed up. I need to find a way to fix that.:P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

I'll add couple of things. I like that on the main site games now have info on their page, like, release date, genres and stuff. I don't like tho' that they removed "forums" from the sidebar on a game's main page. It's on the sub-header and it's not convenient really. 

And yeah, I agree. It would have been better, if you could go to your PSN profile from Forum.

14 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

And is anyone else having problems generating a trophy card?

Nope.

50 minutes ago, Parker said:

I don't want to speak for Sly, but that could change. I know he said he was going to conduct a poll to see if people preferred the old style block avatars to the new circle ones, so it may be possible to change what shows up on the side of the forum as well. Expect some issues with the forums while Sly works everything out.

Parker

I see, nice. I honestly prefered old style block avatars more than the circle ones.

Not related to forum stuff,  I dislike the removal of the 1k milestones after 10k trophies.  I know Sly said he was removing the inclusion of every 500 trophies/10 plats or whatever it was in the beta because that was too much,  but taking the 1k/50 away now makes it too little.  Should have stayed the way it was before aside from keeping the inclusion of the smaller tiers up to 5k/100 like it is now.  

• Like 1