TheYuriG

Welcome everyone!

138 posts in this topic

Bugs me Recent Topics doesn't tell you *where* the topics are. I always expected when you'd hover over the thread title, it'd tell you that. But in the old one it just told you what you already knew. And now it just tells you an even more redundant thing before repeating the title, which you can already see. I'm not a huge fan of things that offer up duplicate information.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I click on the HOME button, it takes me back to the old site. Is it happening to anyone else?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Whenever I click on the HOME button, it takes me back to the old site. Is it happening to anyone else?

Working fine here, clear your browser cache and try again maybe?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MvP-BumperKlever said:

Well the new site update looks and does really nice.

 

There is only 1 thing that I think is a big let down (for me) in the update, that maybe can change the way how I use this site.

Because how I used this site (or rather the forum part) is I used to look at the recent forum posts tab at the homepage from the site. This is now totally removed. 

It doesn't mean that I am gonna be not active anymore, but it is just a pretty big let down for me.

 

Same for me, I got the majority of my news with the recent forum posts tab. :(

Other than that, the forum is marvelous, best one I used by far. I need to get used for the main pages layout, but I will adapt quickly.

Also, thank you Sly for making a Time Zone for São Paulo, saved me a lot of hassle.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new version is quite confusing but great work :)

Just a matter of time to get used to it.

Edited by Mokhona
Remove question, find my answer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some stuff got fixed, so I crossed them off the list in the OP. Nice to see progress, my love for the update increases.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, 'Recent Forum Posts' is back on the main page :D.

31 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Nice to see progress, my love for the update increases.

Same here, I had very mixed feelings about the update at first but it is getting better so fast!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LucasV9991 said:

Yay, 'Recent Forum Posts' is back on the main page :D.

Same here, I had very mixed feelings about the update at first but it is getting better so fast!

My main issue was that a lot looked like different from the old version, but now things are setting up again like before. It feels like home again, but with extras

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the new update, everything looks so much better. :D

But on thing that is really bothering me is when you search through Games, the list doesn't update as you type, like it did before. Also, when you search for something, lists without platinum's have 0:platinum:, but in the default view when you click Games, they don't. Screenshots in spoiler tags.

Spoiler

default.jpg
 

search.jpg

 

 

Edited by harsly
fixed screenshots (hopefully)
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

It keeps getting better as more things get added and more bugs get squashed.

SQUASHED LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHHAA i'm so immature... :(

11 minutes ago, harsly said:

I love the new update, everything looks so much better. :D

But on thing that is really bothering me is when you search through Games, the list doesn't update as you type, like it did before. Also, when you search for something, lists without platinum's have 0:platinum:, but in the default view when you click Games, they don't. Screenshots in spoiler tags.

  Hide contents

default.jpg
 

search.jpg

 

 

Mind if I add this to the OP and credit you? I didn't notice that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Mind if I add this to the OP and credit you? I didn't notice that

Sure, please do. ^_^

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signature space has been slightly increased. My current signature was not fully visible on this new forum, but now it is.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be possible to have both skins as a choice here? As far as I'm concerned, the reception has been mixed so far, so is there a possibility that we can have the choice as to which skin we want to use for our personal browsing of the site? (Much like what happens in several forums). I don't know if it's up to the editor or up to the possibilities of the service responsible for this website, but it would be cool if that feature was possible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_Bogeyman_JPN said:

Wouldn't it be possible to have both skins as a choice here? As far as I'm concerned, the reception has been mixed so far, so is there a possibility that we can have the choice as to which skin we want to use for our personal browsing of the site? (Much like what happens in several forums). I don't know if it's up to the editor or up to the possibilities of the service responsible for this website, but it would be cool if that feature was possible.

You do understand that the whole forums has been changed, it wasn't a simple skin update, right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but is there an option to see Games with 100% plus games with Platinums but not at 100% (i.e. missing DLC trophies) together? I liked that feature on lists previously, but it doesn't seem to be in this new update. Love the new look otherwise. 

Edited by DRMOGUERA
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 complaints really.

 

1. Anyone else when looking through the games lists see they are no longer in A-Z order?

2. Small nitpick but I miss the actual ps3, vita, or ps4 logo in a games platform part on the trophy list.

3.Small nitpick again but I miss seeing the last trophies earned on the trophy card everytime you update it.

 

Othethan that, the update is fantastic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like crap. To be honest I like the other version better because it keeps the A to Z and number games in order properly and besides this new upgrade new improve version looks horrible as hell. 

Edited by Nexuds121
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest thing I don't like about the new website is the way it organizes games. If you clicked to order games by percentage complete it would order them by the amount of points awarded in each game if 100%. Now it just orders them in the order of last completed. Also, the website doesn't save the fact that I want it to be ordered by percentage. Every time I refresh the page it goes back to the default organization.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite thing in the update is the massive improvement to the forums. It works much better and looks much more clean and tidy, love it! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Some stuff got fixed, so I crossed them off the list in the OP. Nice to see progress, my love for the update increases.

It might have worked better if Sly would have had us beta/quality test the forums while testing the new site. Alternatively, it would have worked better if only one were updated now and another were updated later. Now he's gotta fix bugs on the forums and on the main site at the same time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DRMOGUERA said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but is there an option to see Games with 100% plus games with Platinums but not at 100% (i.e. missing DLC trophies) together? I liked that feature on lists previously, but it doesn't seem to be in this new update. Love the new look otherwise. 

I wasn't mentioned in this thread, but I'll add that to the OP if you don't mind?

5 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

3 complaints really.

 

1. Anyone else when looking through the games lists see they are no longer in A-Z order?

2. Small nitpick but I miss the actual ps3, vita, or ps4 logo in a games platform part on the trophy list.

3.Small nitpick again but I miss seeing the last trophies earned on the trophy card everytime you update it.

 

Othethan that, the update is fantastic.

1- All profiles are meant to be ordered through last played, you could manually order by alphabetical and it would save. The upgrade made that it doesn't save anymore, but I believe that will be fixed very soon and once you set to alphabetical, it will stay.

2- is that gone? :o didn't notice

3- is that gone too? wasn't meant to

gonna add your points to the OP if you don't mind

4 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Looks like crap. To be honest I like the other version better because it keeps the A to Z and number games in order properly and besides this new upgrade new improve version looks horrible as hell. 

Doubt it really looks like crap, it's just the frustration talking for you. Wait until that bug gets sorted out and return, your opinion will change dramatically.

4 hours ago, Reasuns said:

The biggest thing I don't like about the new website is the way it organizes games. If you clicked to order games by percentage complete it would order them by the amount of points awarded in each game if 100%. Now it just orders them in the order of last completed. Also, the website doesn't save the fact that I want it to be ordered by percentage. Every time I refresh the page it goes back to the default organization.

I never knew what order it was used before but I've seen a lot of complaints about this and just like pretty much every complaint post update, I believe that will be fixed in a couple days, don't worry.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2016 at 1:03 AM, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Whenever I click on the HOME button, it takes me back to the old site. Is it happening to anyone else?

Shift + F5

Ctrl + F5

Ctrl + Shift + F5

Should be enough to stop browser from loading cached site.

On 12/9/2016 at 0:38 AM, Elvick_ said:

Bugs me Recent Topics doesn't tell you *where* the topics are. I always expected when you'd hover over the thread title, it'd tell you that. But in the old one it just told you what you already knew. And now it just tells you an even more redundant thing before repeating the title, which you can already see. I'm not a huge fan of things that offer up duplicate information.

Damn, this is a good point. Now any thread 'Thoughts on trophies' will be hard to categorize...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone ! First the update is nice, even if there are some issues (trophy cards,...)

It would be nice if players would be able to rate the game they played (a grade on a 10 or 100 level). A little bit as on Metacritic. But here only people who own the game would be able to rate it.

It would be great if the will be trend icons in this "popular now" chart : https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=popular to see if people play more and more to a game or less and less. (green upward arrow, red downward arrow or orange " = " for example).

I like that Platinum trophies now count in the completion %, even if it decrease the completion %, it gives more value to the Platinum trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.