Dragon Quest Heroes II coming west in April!

BlazingCat83

Yey? Tell The WORST part Of the story because Square is a Prick. No Vita Version when in Japan is available just right for Setsuna, ridicolous.

Oh well I doubt then that i'll get it even because i know only the characters from DQVIII And my favourite there Jessica is already in the first one so i'll be happy with that :P

13 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

Since they'd lose more than they'd gain localizing it for Vita in the west.

Yeah Digimon Cyber Sleaut On Vita and the amazing sales he did placing it 4-5Th in the most downloded Vita games on Store is the perfect example How it doesn't Work Taking Games on Vita here and just the Ps4 Version....

Please theyare just Stupid, they took Lara croft Go on Vita this week, always square we are talking.

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah Digimon Cyber Sleaut On Vita and the amazing sales he did placing it 4-5Th in the most downloded Vita games on Store is the perfect example How it doesn't Work Taking Games on Vita here and just the Ps4 Version....

Please theyare just Stupid, they took Lara croft Go on Vita this week, always square we are talking.

True, there's no explaining their logic or whatever passes as logic for them. xD

Edited by Torracat83

1 minute ago, Torracat83 said:

True, there's no explaining their logic or whatever passes as logic for them. xD

Ah see? You say that too xD

It would be fine if the First Dragon quest heroes arrived on Vita ok it didn't sold good enough so they don't decide even for a digital release (Because i'm fine with even just digital) but here they didn't even Tried! Like Setsuna! It really pissed me when in Japan there is a Vita version and they don't take it here because they are idiots. the Exaple of how stupid it is is the fact thta Dragon quest builder instead got a Release on Vita even as retail version, so why that yeah and this nope? Mah...

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Comparing Dragon Quest Heroes II with Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Lara Croft Go is kind of a stretch.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth is a jrpg, a genre that the vita is known for in the west and Lara Croft Go is a mobile game that is cross-buy. Both of these game were more then likely to sale in the west.

Dragon Quest Heroes II is a musou/warriors game, which is a very niche genre in the west and more or less untested on the western vita market. Releasing a game from a niche genre on a niche system is a lot to ask for a company to do. On top of that Dragon Quest still isn't super popular in the west. Add those 3 facts together and it should be easy to see why they are not localizing the vita version.

9 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Dragon Quest Heroes II is a musou/warriors game, which is a very niche genre in the west and more or less untested on the western vita market. Releasing a game from a niche genre on a niche system is a lot to ask for a company to do. On top of that Dragon Quest still isn't super popular in the west. Add those 3 facts together and it should be easy to see why they are not localizing the vita version.

You mean... asking for something KT has been doing for years? :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

11 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Comparing Dragon Quest Heroes II with Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Lara Croft Go is kind of a stretch.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth is a jrpg, a genre that the vita is known for in the west and Lara Croft Go is a mobile game that is cross-buy. Both of these game were more then likely to sale in the west.

As Sathoshi Said, should we Ask Tecmo Keoi and his games then? :P

They take here Their Mosou game, a New Dinasty warrior will be out in some months on Ps4 And Vita they only didn't take 1 Game on Vita for whatever reason but all the others yes and like 50% of their games are musou, so Not releasing this game it's an excuse. How can you tell it's not going to sell well? Ask around how many people know Hatsune Miku here or on other sites and let's see because Project Diva is since 2-3 months the Most saled and rated Game on Vita store for Example and it's a Rhytm game, a "Niche" genre here no?

So Telling this is rather A stretch too because one fact would be having a comparison, they took the First Dragon quest on Vita, it didn't do well enough then the Scond one Ps4 only nothing to say but they didn't even tried, so how could we say it won't sale? Plus i'm even just asking for a Digital version not even an absolutely retail edition even on Vita no i just wish for the game.

It's just square that is shit, another Example if you want is always by Square Enix Yuki to Setsuna (Or "I ma setsuna") they took it just on Ps4 and not on Vita despite being on Vita in Japan, and that is a full new Rpg a genre ven you said Vita is known for.

So in The end it's just Square that is shit and sell games just where they want and Expect to do more money will it be Ps or Pc or even WII.

5 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

So in The end it's just Square that is shit and sell games just where they want and Expect to do more money will it be Ps or Pc or even WII.

Which is actually even more weird. You would expect weeb games to sell on Vita. On PS4 in the flood of ports AAA and indie games, these are easily lost.

Frankly, if I were to localize weeb game, I would consider Vita as the first alternative.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Which is actually even more weird. You would expect weeb games to sell on Vita. On PS4 in the flood of ports AAA and indie games, these are easily lost.

Frankly, if I were to localize weeb game, I would consider Vita as the first alternative.

Ah but Who knows how the hell they work at Square enix, they gave us Dragon quest builders on Vita so why that and not This or Setsuna so even weeber games as you said.

I Guess they Don't consider it to make enough money, Square since Ps3 (Or since it became Enix and no longer Soft should i say?) think only about money money money, the perfect example are FF XIII Trilogy on Pc (Would be surprised if in 1-2 years the o acclaimed 15 won't be on pc) and KH 3 Not Sony exclusive based on their words the Top example fo stupidity because you don'tunderstand a thing without the previous chapter. So i guess they Thought without even trying that it wasn't worth here on Vita because Copy and paste the translation of the Ps4 Version on the Vita version and releasing it on the store is way too much work for them...

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

I Guess they Don't consider it to make enough money, Square since Ps3 (Or since it became Enix and no longer Soft should i say?) think only about money money money, the perfect example are FF XIII Trilogy on Pc (Would be surprised if in 1-2 years the o acclaimed 15 won't be on pc) and KH 3 Not Sony exclusive based on their words the Top example fo stupidity because you don'tunderstand a thing without the previous chapter. So i guess they Thought without even trying that it wasn't worth here on Vita because Copy and paste the translation of the Ps4 Version on the Vita version and releasing it on the store is way too much work for them...

And another weird thing. If they actually cared about money, they would avoid PC versions. PC versions == 0 buys for full price. PC versions == either piracy or ultra cheap purchase through Steam sale, Humble Bundle or GOG.

And FFXV is obviously going to end up on PC, that is guaranteed.

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And another weird thing. If they actually cared about money, they would avoid PC versions. PC versions == 0 buys for full price. PC versions == either piracy or ultra cheap purchase through Steam sale, Humble Bundle or GOG.

And FFXV is obviously going to end up on PC, that is guaranteed.

Still they got quite a good bit of money obviously if after the XIII they released it all, it wasn't all in once, so i guess there are actually a lot of people that got it on PC for whatever reason.

If Even IF after 8-9 Months release his games on Pc it clearly works i suppose.

Yeah i'll be surprised if even Dragon quest builder and Setsuna won't go there.

• 4 months later...