Completion rate in new version

Does anyone know what changed in methology? I went from ~69.55% in the old version to 66.91% in the new one. And I've been working my a** off to get to 70 :( ...

Oh well, there's always the next year...

Strangely enough at least one of my friends has pretty much the same number in the new version as in the old one. Oh, and Sly, site looks amazing, great job!

Edited by Road2unner

Yeah, I noticed mine was off, but all the trophy counts were right.  I do think Orphioon is incorrect because I have 0 F ranked games and lost over 1% completion to this update.

But I did notice my statistics are off.  I have only 5 E ranked games, it's showing 9.  It's missing my B ranked game, it's saying I have one C ranked game, I have two, etc.  So my thought is maybe the site is still missing some info.

Edited by ladynadiad

3 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

I think it might include the points from platinum trophies now while it didn't before. I vaguely remember someone bringing it up during the beta period, but I can't remember it being addressed.

You are correct, I just calculated my completion rate with the platinums and it was spot on.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

You are correct, I just calculated my completion rate with the platinums and it was spot on.

That must be it. Have to say, not too happy about the change. Unobtainable plats were a pain before, now they are outright cruel and unusual punishment.

• Like 1

Posted this in the other thread but I'll post it here too:

• Completion rate is definitely lower than it should be, currently my profile on the old site said 92.17%, now it's at 90.85%. Is there something wrong/different with how you've calculated it - is something factored in differently than it was previously (DLC, platinums?). Right now I have 5492 trophies out of 5899 possible trophies, 79 platinum, 338 gold, 1323 silver, 3752 bronze, 140,610 points. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Road2unner said:

Does anyone know what changed in methology? I went from ~69.55% in the old version to 66.91% in the new one. And I've been working my a** off to get to 70 :( ...

Oh well, there's always the next year...

Strangely enough at least one of my friends has pretty much the same number in the new version as in the old one. Oh, and Sly, site looks amazing, great job!

Think of it this way.  You'll have the same trophies regardless of which site version you're on.  The old 70% is the new 67.5%   

(Anyway, I'm just testing out quoting)

5 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Think of it this way.  You'll have the same trophies regardless of which site version you're on.  The old 70% is the new 67.5%   

Yeah, I know it's cosmetic and it's just a number and I should not obsess about it, but... For me it's kind of a measurable indicator of progress and improvement and I can't help feeling a bit robbed. With my 339 games it will take months to make up those 2 per cent. Really wish I hadn't tried every PS Plus game back when I had no idea average completion was even a thing... Oh well, that ship has sailed a long time ago.

Hi there. I started a new game three days ago and went down from 91,56% to 91,2X%.

Earned the platinum yesterday, updated my profile last night and had a completion of 91,58%. Since now it shows me 91,27%.

Maybe it was my bad, that i updated my profile, while this site had an Update too? 

But when i see the other posts here, the "problem" should be another one, i guess. 

(sry for my bad english^^) 

Edit: Nevermind, missed Sly's Response :)

Edited by Warci