New Site Update Issues

Parker

My signature is showing a very outdated version of it.  I had added some goals in and those aren't present.  When I go to edit, they are there but won't show in the forum.  This was present before the updating started, the version showing now is from sometime in November.

My statistics are showing incorrect numbers for the rankings (like how many games are E, D, etc.) and my completion rate dropped by over 1% after the update.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

In chat, not all the avatars are showing up, editing a post erases your name, and if you click a name, you can't go into private chat. Also, like several others have noted, my completion dropped a couple percent on my profile, though it shows correctly on my trophy card. Not sure if you're using different math now or what.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

8 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Bugs I've found:

• Completion rate is definitely lower than it should be, currently my profile on the old site said 92.17%, now it's at 90.85%. Is there something wrong/different with how you've calculated it - is something factored in differently than it was previously (DLC, platinums?). Right now I have 5492 trophies out of 5899 possible trophies, 79 platinum, 338 gold, 1323 silver, 3752 bronze, 140,610 points. 

This is also definitely a bug. My completion rate has dropped by almost 3%.

Another bug: every single trophy image in the trophy checklists have disappeared :(.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Bugs I've found:

• Completion rate is definitely lower than it should be, currently my profile on the old site said 92.17%, now it's at 90.85%. Is there something wrong/different with how you've calculated it - is something factored in differently than it was previously (DLC, platinums?). Right now I have 5492 trophies out of 5899 possible trophies, 79 platinum, 338 gold, 1323 silver, 3752 bronze, 140,610 points. 

New completion rate also takes (missing) platinum trophies into account.

• Like 1

Issues seem to be minor so far. It looks like anything using img/avatars/s/ is turning up broken image references (e.g. the leaderboards of earliest and most recent earners of each trophy):

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1051-from-dust/1-exhaling

Edit: Also, modifying your display settings on your profile causes the background image setting to revert to some generic. It's necessary to modify the settings a second time to change the background to whatever you had it at previously.

Edit 2: I just noticed the smaller trophy card (in my signature) is showing blank for completion percentage. The larger one is fine, however.

Edited by ChicagoRedSox
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nice idea for a thread.

Here's one from me: On some status updates, when I tried to reply, it cached the previously posted content so I had to delete it before posting a new one. However, it does seem to be fixed now.

This just happened to me as well was coming to post

It does look awesome but kind of buggy at the same time, i'm sure it will get fix soon, I noticed some problem with the leaderboard of some games, like missing people. Also, I tried to search a specific game and it wouldn't show up (Exemple: Duke Nukem 3D) I don't know If people are having the same issues

3 minutes ago, LucasV9991 said:

This is also definitely a bug. My completion rate has dropped by almost 3%.

New completion rate % also calculates (missing) platinum trophies. fortunately I wasn't as severely done by this change as some of the others.

Oh, and trophy cabinet is broken. can't edit it whatsoever.