New Site Update Issues

Parker

I can't see any images such as trophies, games list images, or well any images on the main site. They're all broken, plus I still can't access the chatbox as it fails to load and if you opt to use the old chatbox you wind up in an empty room... :facepalm:

Edited by Rukiafan7

Wow, I'm really going to have to get used to this new version. My completion rate did drop from 55.79 to 52.74? Not sure why. 

Here is what I am having trouble with.

- Font is to large for mobile devices viewing profiles

- Only images for newly acquired trophies are shown at the top of the profile

- No recent forum posts on the main homepage (not forum main page)

- Circle borders around avatars rather then square.

Other than those, this is a nice improvement over the previous version and I appreciate the hard work that when into this! I will say that I do prefer the old style but that may change

I've also noticed the random completion rate drop and not being able to edit my trophy cabinet.

I have also noticed I can't access trophy cards either. So far, that's about it.

Btw, nice fucking job Sly. I'm loving the new update and I've only been looking for 10 minutes xD

• Like 2

Found another issue:  trophy cards won't update at all.

I tried to get another one, it won't remember some of the settings I put in.  With the old style one, it insists on a format showing my latest two games played and the trophies earned, I want it to show my recent platinums like it did before (the one in my sig is an old version).

The new style one won't update my background to the one I select instead of the one that is my most recently played game.

And until I can update my signature, not going to even try updating the URL for the trophy card in my signature like the announcement suggests.

Edited by ladynadiad

34 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

I know it's not a bug and you've got way more pressing things to deal with but...

Wtb 'View full site' option on mobile. I have never met a mobile option I actually like more than it's full site. 

Assuming using chrome on mobile, click the three dots on the top right then check the option 3rd from the bottom "Request desktop site". I believe Firefox has a similar setting. 

3 minutes ago, TNekke said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before but at the section ' fastest achievers ' there are ( that i noticed for now ) 2 games that i'm not on the list..

You are on the list, somewhere. The list is just completely out of order and you've been moved to another page.

Edited by Shadiochao

Found a small bug in the trophy advisor, when i press the "show dlc" option, it, especially on the first couple of pages shows me all my unearned trophies including dlc. But when i switch pages this option automatically shuts off, so i can only watch one page at a time and then it jumps back to my trophies without dlc

Issues I have noticed:

Not possible to edit trophy cabinet. If i press delete on a trophy the whole list just collapses and nothing happens.

In my trophy card the completion just says % with no numbers. I've seen several others having the same problem.

I have seen people mention their completion percentage dropping because it now counts platinum trophies too? I don't understand how that makes sense especially since I also noticed that my average percantage has dropped 2%. Why would that drop too? The percentage of each game has obviously not changed with the update so I don't understand how the average would drop.