New Site Update Issues

Parker

• On every profile there's a letter missing on the very left stats of how many games you've played: "100 GAME PLAYED". Just need to make the noun plural.
  • I noticed that my completion percentage dropped quite a bit. Was the platinum trophies included in the calculation before the site update? If not, is it now?
  • This is kind of an issue to me as I really loved seeing the active forums on the index page. Why has that been removed? It was so easy to go into a thread, and a thread would logically get more replies if it was shown on the homepage.
  • Circle-formed avatars in the forums. Can this be changed somewhere?
  • I'm not able to add a Trophy Cabinet with actual trophies in it.
  • I can't update other profiles while I'm logged in as 'gameoncomrade'. Tried updating my previous account 'Alexander_Pihl', but that doesn't work. It keeps on saying "Validating"

I'm not sure if this is a problem or me being not use to the update but:

- I can't seem to find a page just to see all the status

- You use to be able to hover over someone and you had a choice to go straight to their trophies, I can't even figure out how to view my own without going to the home menu xD

• Like 1

A few issues I found, of which some have already been mentioned.

• The profile page (not the forum profile one) doesn't seem to save settings
  • when ordering by %, the plats and 100% games are mixed instead of the plats appearing first and then the 100%
  • no option to access several things directly from the forum profile page like the regular profile or account settings. For the latter it's inconvenient having to first open the tab of your username, then the account settings tab, especially when before the option was given to simply go to the account settings tab directly. Seems like an unnecessary step really.
  • having to load up another page to view or reply to a status update (which means I'd have to open 5 separate pages to view all currently displayed updates), again an unnecessary step when it was a fairly simple to navigate drop-down menu before. Not to mention only a fraction of a status being displayed in the first place, which essentially forces you to open the page to even know what it's about.

2 hours ago, ChicagoRedSox said:

Edit 2: I just noticed the smaller trophy card (in my signature) is showing blank for completion percentage. The larger one is fine, however.

Came here to post that.

Also, when posting in the Most Recent Platinum topic I used to <right-click> <copy> the large game icon image from the right hand side of the game page, but now all of these game images come up as https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/layout/spacer.png when you copy them regardless of the game and consequently every post made using these images in the forum is now broken.

@Parker perhaps you should make a master list of reported issues in your OP because as I scan through this topic, every second post is about completion percentage or something else that has already been mentioned. This topic could et unwieldy very quickly and issues could go unnoticed.

Edited by IronMask75
Additional Info

Right now, the only page I can access is the Forum. All the other tabs take me back to the old site (Gaming Sessions and Trophies take me to Sessions and Trophies user profiles! Weird...)

Almost an hour ago I could access every tab, even managed to update my profile and signature.

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

My signature is showing a very outdated version of it.  I had added some goals in and those aren't present.  When I go to edit, they are there but won't show in the forum.  This was present before the updating started, the version showing now is from sometime in November.

My statistics are showing incorrect numbers for the rankings (like how many games are E, D, etc.) and my completion rate dropped by over 1% after the update.

My stats are also showing incorrect numbers for game rankings.

Not an issue but a suggestion for something that's a slight annoyance: It's a pain to go from the forums to my trophy profile...thing. That pull down menu in the top right had a link to took you back to it in the old forum, maybe it needs it back.

Oh, also I don't know if the colors of the trophies in a guide contents section are all supposed to be blue instead of the gold/silver/bronze colors like before, but they're all blue right now. It's confusing.

Edited by damon8r351

10 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Not an issue but a suggestion for something that's a slight annoyance: It's a pain to go from the forums to my trophy profile...thing. That pull down menu in the top right had a link to took you back to it in the old forum, maybe it needs it back.

I second this.  

Also in the trophy log the level up icon isn't showing up.

Found another issue.  Notification settings are being ignored by the site in some cases.  I specifically went in and turned off sounds for notifications, they show as off.  I was just woken up by a notification sound playing.

It only seems to do this for notifications like someone quoted me in a topic.  Notifications of new replies in an open topic are playing no sounds as I requested.

1 hour ago, damon8r351 said:

Oh, also I don't know if the colors of the trophies in a guide contents section are all supposed to be blue instead of the gold/silver/bronze colors like before, but they're all blue right now. It's confusing.

@Sly Ripper I saw this was a thing on Firefox (Not Chrome) ^ All trophies images for the list on the right side of guides are platinum

Oops, nevermind, Firefox was doing that while it was in beta but works fine on that browser now :P 

Edited by BlindMango

The new site looks nice but there are a few things I really don't like.

1- Can't we put the "new trophy list" section back on the right like it used to be? I also liked the big pictures and the fact that if you left your cursor on them, the name of the game would pop up which was useful for Japanese games and such.

2- Why was the homepage section that shows what people are discussing in the forums removed? That was one of the biggest reason I came to this site.  I could quickly load up this website and at a glance see if people where talking about something important like a playstation update, a flash sale happening,  games available for free and other news that might pass under the radar otherwise.

3- Round avatars

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

@Sly Ripper I saw this was a thing on Firefox ^ All trophies images for the list on the right side of guides are platinum

Weird. I don't see this. I'm using the latest version of Firefox on Mac OSX. I've just checked all of the guides in my favourite list as well as a bunch of random guides and the trophy image colours appear normal for me.