New Site Update Issues

Parker

I can't upload a custom header.

Every time I save it gets replaced by a particular header from a game I don't know.

Can we have the exact parameters for upload so I can see if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Also, why the hell when I press enter while typing this post, the new line appears so far below?

Also also, there's no "reply page" anymore and this in-thread reply box sucks ass.

26 minutes ago, IronMask75 said:

Weird. I don't see this. I'm using the latest version of Firefox on Mac OSX. I've just checked all of the guides in my favourite list as well as a bunch of random guides and the trophy image colours appear normal for me.

Oh wait, Firefox was doing it during the beta and I forgot to report it so I said that without checking again, lol it seems fixed now on Firefox. Hopefully damon says what browser he's using so it can be checked

2 hours ago, IronMask75 said:

Came here to post that.

Also, when posting in the Most Recent Platinum topic I used to <right-click> <copy> the large game icon image from the right hand side of the game page, but now all of these game images come up as https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/layout/spacer.png when you copy them regardless of the game and consequently every post made using these images in the forum is now broken.

@Parker perhaps you should make a master list of reported issues in your OP because as I scan through this topic, every second post is about completion percentage or something else that has already been mentioned. This topic could et unwieldy very quickly and issues could go unnoticed.

As soon as I get off work tomorrow (about to get in the shower now) I plan on updating the OP so we can be a little more organized.

Parker

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronMask75 said:

Came here to post that.

Also, when posting in the Most Recent Platinum topic I used to <right-click> <copy> the large game icon image from the right hand side of the game page, but now all of these game images come up as https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/layout/spacer.png when you copy them regardless of the game and consequently every post made using these images in the forum is now broken.

@Parker perhaps you should make a master list of reported issues in your OP because as I scan through this topic, every second post is about completion percentage or something else that has already been mentioned. This topic could et unwieldy very quickly and issues could go unnoticed.

Sly has said he's aware of the completion percentage error. I imagine it'll get fixed pretty soon.

5 hours ago, ChicagoRedSox said:

Edit: Also, modifying your display settings on your profile causes the background image setting to revert to some generic. It's necessary to modify the settings a second time to change the background to whatever you had it at previously.

I am unable to change it back to a custom image. After it saves (any change), it reverts back to default, every time.

Idk if this is a bug or if it was changed to be this way, but sorting by percentage just sorts out all your 100% games by the most recently played games instead of the old method which sorted your 100% games by which one had the most trophy points. I really prefer the trophy points method. The first method to me is no different than sorting by last played.

• Like 1

I can't figure out how to make a status update. Not from the forums section nor from my profile.

The only option I see is to do it from the forums where it says "What's on your mind" but when I click on it it says "loading" then brings me to my profile with nowhere to type. Clicking on my name in the upper right hand corner doesn't have a status area either like the old layout.

I would also like for the profile page to keep the option you chose for displaying your games. Personally, I like keeping the page by Percentage but every time I go back to my profile it's "Last Played".

Also, are all the images used in posts from the old site going to remain broken? In my trophy checklist all the plat images I used from clicking on them in the games' trophies are now broken and not only that, when you click to reveal spoiler the page locks up and takes forever to open up as opposed to being instant. 

13 minutes ago, Crispy78923 said:

I've noticed that my stats are all wrong after the update. Before the update my stats said I had at least 20 games with A grades but now I have less than 20 A graded games in my stats, I counted them and the stats are in fact wrong. 

Crispy78923.png

Same issue. Statistics tab on profile page shows inconsistent counts versus the grades displayed against each game in your profile. 

Love the new site design and all. But I don't like the fact that the top 50 fastest achievers leader board has changed. Now there is a top 50 fastest achievers list for every 50 players that complete a game instead of 1 top 50 fastest overall list like before. I don't like it because I worked hard to get in some spots that I was on in the top 50 fastest achievers and so did the other 49 people on every game I played  Now that were all scattered it just defeats the purpose. That's just my opinion but aside from that everything else is great.

10 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I can't figure out how to make a status update. Not from the forums section nor from my profile.

The only option I see is to do it from the forums where it says "What's on your mind" but when I click on it it says "loading" then brings me to my profile with nowhere to type. Clicking on my name in the upper right hand corner doesn't have a status area either like the old layout.

I would also like for the profile page to keep the option you chose for displaying your games. Personally, I like keeping the page by Percentage but every time I go back to my profile it's "Last Played".

Also, are all the images used in posts from the old site going to remain broken? In my trophy checklist all the plat images I used from clicking on them in the games' trophies are now broken and not only that, when you click to reveal spoiler the page locks up and takes forever to open up as opposed to being instant. 

For the status update you can use the "What's on your mind" which you've found, clicking on your picture in the corner then pressing the status button should let you make one and to view the status page you have to go on forum, activity then my activity steam and choice the option statuses. It's a lot complicated then it needs to be in my opinion but then the update only just happend.

To add to my previous post It should have been from 1 to whatever the amount of game owners their are. For the overall fastest achievers list the times would be in order from fastest to slowest time to earn all trophies. So say if there are 1000 people who own the game. Then it goes in order from 1 being the fastest(of course) and 1000 being the slowest(of course). Where as everyone else who completed the game,their times are in between. That would have been better because everyone can see what spot their overall time is and not be confused

The leaderboards for "Fastest Achievers" are messed up. It appears to be only ranking the times for the 50 players listed in the "First Achievers" tab and not ranking all times. For example, on the first page it will show the #1-50 First Achievers. The "Fastest Achievers" section is just ranking those 50 players against each other. Click on the next page and it shows #51-100 first achievers and ranks those players against each other to make up the #51-#100 fastest achievers and so on. 

Hope that makes sense. Not sure if this is the case with every game, but it was for the ones I've checked so far. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LucileRose said:

For the status update you can use the "What's on your mind" which you've found, clicking on your picture in the corner then pressing the status button should let you make one and to view the status page you have to go on forum, activity then my activity steam and choice the option statuses. It's a lot complicated then it needs to be in my opinion but then the update only just happend.

That "what's on your mind" section does not work. It brings me to my profile and then there's nowhere to type. Literally nothing.

As for the name click, here's a screenshot I sent to someone in PM to see if I was doing something wrong but apparently the status button isn't there?

15442148_686945338131469_1159847976858526953_n.jpg?oh=8d23345dae9411e5788ce6ba30589a31&oe=58B974DA

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

All of my issues are on the Wii U and PS3/PS4 browsers. All images are broken on the main site. The chatbox won't load and the old chatbox link takes you to the magical world of Narnia where nobody else is at. :P

The gaming sessions section doesn't work, the user profile menu is missing, etc. :(

When clicking on the View All button from the PSN Profile page to see all the guides, the PS4 version for Saints Row Gat out of Hell and Dragon Age Inquisition are gone. Though they're still in the My Guides section. At first I thought this was only for guides that were ported for another console version, as the PS3 versions are still visible, but both the PS3 and Vita version of the Sly Cooper Thieves in Time guides are also there.