Site Update Tips and Info

Oh, thank god you tagged me! I would have never found this otherwise.:lol: Lemme try... This thread is very helpful. Thanks, @Satoshi Ookami!!!!

Being able to like status updates is a great addition. Although if the like limit is the same as it was on the old site, I can see me running out a lot more.:(

I'm glad it's still possible to view recent posts and status updates like we used to, even if there is an extra step involved. I think that should just be the default tbh.

• Like 2

I really appreciate all the work that goes into this site. So I became Premium for life just now. I hate change, but I'm sure I'll grow to love it. 

The most recent forum posts not being on the home page sucks for me because that's the first thing I'd look at. Maybe it's just mobile that doesn't get that? am I missing something or is that just a change that was made to free up space?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

I really appreciate all the work that goes into this site. So I became Premium for life just now. I hate change, but I'm sure I'll grow to love it. 

The most recent forum posts not being on the home page sucks for me because that's the first thing I'd look at. Maybe it's just mobile that doesn't get that? am I missing something or is that just a change that was made to free up space?

Recent forum posts were on the homepage when we were testing the update before release, Sly said he has that "module" turned off on the homepage temporarily 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Is it just me or is there no way to get to my PSN profile from the forums or my forum profile?

There is no quick way to get back at this point. You have to use the Home tab and then go to your profile from there. You could always bookmark your page in your browser.

• Like 1

Woah. I didn't expect that the update will turn the forums into the blue-colored twin of the Klei forums...
geez, now I'll need to use Shift-Enter spacing in here as well
Makes me kinda miss the old layout. Now I've ended up frequenting two same-looking forums. Oh well, at least I already know where everything is... 

Edited by NetEntity

i wish we could place the world- and country-rank back in the trophy bar at the top. when i visited my profile this morning my heart skipped a beat, because it looked exactly like in the old layout when someone was flagged (ranks removed) ;)
i mean it's not like there isn't enough space or anything for that!

oh and we still can't sort game guides by time/difficulty... seems like i have to do my little thread a little longer then, oh well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Recent forum posts were on the homepage when we were testing the update before release, Sly said he has that "module" turned off on the homepage temporarily 

Do you know now many topics will appear in that recent forum posts widget on the homepage ?  In the forum itself I only see the last 5 which seems like a low number to me.  10 would be better IMO.

Edited by markcavan

2 minutes ago, markcavan said:

Do you know now many topics will appear in that recent forum posts widget on the homepage ?  In the forum itself I only see the last 5 which seems like a low number to me.  10 would be better IMO.

If I remember right it was a little more than 10

• Like 1