Trophies Earned/Unearned

Nope, I actually asked for this a month or so ago in another thread, I'll see if I can find it and link it here.

EDIT: 

Suggestion 3 (also including the trophy pages): Progressive settings (or whatever you wanna call it, give a better name and I'll edit this).

Settings you choose when filtering games should be saved and used again whenever you open the page again. This works for trophy lists on the other part of the site as well. I dislike having to apply the same settings on every list I check (either when checking earned trophies by date [looking for hackers] or unearned trophies [looking what the boosters from a certain session still need to get all trophies]. The setting applied to a trophy list should carry over to the future ones until they are changed again, same thing for the GS page. If I wanna see only "My games", show me only that every time I join a session. I know people that load up their trophy lists in their consoles solely for this reason and this would also help them a lot. It's more than necessary to have a 'clear filters' button to hasten the process of removing those filters as well. Also, exclusively for Gaming Sessions, there should be a filter for platforms, so it would be possible to check games only for the consoles you actually own. Multi system lists would still show up if you own any of the consoles listed there. This could stack with the suggestion for choosing a console in a multiplatform game.

Edited by TheYuriG

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Nope, I actually asked for this a month or so ago in another thread, I'll see if I can find it and link it here.

EDIT: 

I used to wear my unearned trophies like a badge of honor, since i most likely had the most on this site, and now its saying just over 2000, and it was 40,000+

wtf happen? and can i fix it back?

Im only asking you, cause i know your know your shit about this site. 

1 minute ago, bcks007 said:

I used to wear my unearned trophies like a badge of honor, since i most likely had the most on this site, and now its saying just over 2000, and it was 40,000+

wtf happen? and can i fix it back?

Im only asking you, cause i know your know your shit about this site. 

I believe the unerned trophies from 0% games are not being counted against you anymore. They didn't hit your completion rate before, now they don't hit the total counter either. You could fix that by earning a single trophy in every game you own.

Probably...

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

I believe the unerned trophies from 0% games are not being counted against you anymore. They didn't hit your completion rate before, now they don't hit the total counter either. You could fix that by earning a single trophy in every game you own.

Probably...

I want them to count against me.

I was working on being the first person to hit 50,000 unearned. It also gave me motovation to put games on my profile, and not leave them siting on the shelf forever, until they get played. 

Thank god, the total games played counter still works.

I also wanted to work on getting my completion rate to 75% to 80% someday.

I will not be earning a single trophy in every game just to add them, that is pointless as fuck.

Thanks for answer and if you find any new info about how to change it back, please let me know.

3 hours ago, bcks007 said:

I want them to count against me.

I was working on being the first person to hit 50,000 unearned. It also gave me motovation to put games on my profile, and not leave them siting on the shelf forever, until they get played. 

Thank god, the total games played counter still works.

I also wanted to work on getting my completion rate to 75% to 80% someday.

I will not be earning a single trophy in every game just to add them, that is pointless as fuck.

Thanks for answer and if you find any new info about how to change it back, please let me know.

I mentioned this thinking it was a bug when it was in beta testing. I can't remember the exact response but my post was deleted from the bug forum, so I would think that it's intentional. It seems like we are in the minority that want the 0% games to count toward unearned count.

• Like 1