Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

55 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've never made a gif before, is that hard?

30 minutes ago, DEMON said:

I don't make mines. lol But yea, they can be kind of difficult to make. Time-consuming really.

Ya it can be, depending. 

Sense I use adobe premiere cs6 for editing and adobe photoshop cs6 to make the gif it's not bad.

Although I make the song vote mashup custom titles in the video everytime with just photoshop cs6.

If you know what you want and it's not over the top it's not bad. 

I don't know if gimp can do it. At least with an animation timeline. 

8 hours ago, DEMON said:

I don't make mines. lol But yea, they can be kind of difficult to make. Time-consuming really.

8 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya it can be, depending. 

Sense I use adobe premiere cs6 for editing and adobe photoshop cs6 to make the gif it's not bad.

Although I make the song vote mashup custom titles in the video everytime with just photoshop cs6.

If you know what you want and it's not over the top it's not bad. 

I don't know if gimp can do it. At least with an animation timeline. 

Ok, maybe I'll try doing an animated sig some day.

On 14-1-2017 at 2:36 PM, KyuubiWarGreymon said:

This is really cool of you guys to do for people. ^^ 

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could i ask for one of WarGreymon with my name KyuubiWarGreymon on it please? Thank you. ^-^

What do you think? I was experimenting with the text and liked the blue version too, even though it doesn't really match with anything in the cover image, I still wanted to show it to you. 

r5uI6Zv.png

3Z2mZlT.png

• Like 2

On 15-1-2017 at 6:47 PM, HARD_ANGEL_FAN said:

Who can i pay to make me something Trophy related, have a Platinum, gold, silver and bronze themed.

What do you think? There was too much empty space left, so I added the hidden trophy too.

q7iRj7s.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think? I was experimenting with the text and liked the blue version too, even though it doesn't really match with anything in the cover image, I still wanted to show it to you. 

r5uI6Zv.png

3Z2mZlT.png

Wow! That is beautiful and really awesome! Blue is actually my top favorite color, so i really love both versions! Thank you so much! I'll change to one of them when i have the chance to. :D

hello everyone, i'd like to put in a request =). I'd like a witcher 3 themed cover, w/ geralt and ciri in it for sure, and an overall dark theme to it. all of  you do amazing work, so no preferred artist. the size id like is 1270 x 265 and there doesn't need to be any text on it. thanks !! 

Edited by TwitchReflex

5 minutes ago, TwitchReflex said:

hello everyone, i'd like to put in a request =). I'd like a witcher 3 themed cover, w/ geralt and ciri in it for sure, and an overall dark theme to it. all of  you do amazing work, so no preferred artist. the size id like is 1270 x 265 and there doesn't need to be any text on it. thanks !! 

I'll add you to the waiting list.

On 16-1-2017 at 10:24 AM, TNekke said:

izMCkyH.png

IBgev31.png Hi @Dragon-Archon

I'm kinda afraid to ask this after you did this awesome job, but can you make small change on the ' TNekke ' coverphoto? ( at least i think it's a small change :S )

As seen on the fallout sign, there is some white lining around the letters, can this be done on TNekke so it will pop more out ?

Second request : My name is like not straight, it goes down if you look from the bottom line, or is it just me ?

The reason i ask for this is, as i mentioned before i want to make a banner of this and put it in my gameroom.

So i kindly want to ask ( pretty please ) to make those changes ? no time pressure! IF you want to do that, do it when your in the mood and having the time for it .

Thanks anyway !!

Here you go: 

hLLTKa7.png

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I would like to get a cover photo of RWBY. Specifically, I would like to have the 4 main girls of RWBY (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang). There is no specific artist that I am looking for, so anyone with an open availability will do.

Here is an example of what you can use as a template of sorts:

latest?cb=20140803223113

Optional: if possible, could I be able to get it as a gif? If it is deemed too difficult, then don't worry about making it into a gif. The picture will do as well. Please and thank you :)

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Hello everyone. I would like to get a cover photo of RWBY. Specifically, I would like to have the 4 main girls of RWBY (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang). There is no specific artist that I am looking for, so anyone with an open availability will do.

Here is an example of what you can use as a template of sorts:

latest?cb=20140803223113

Optional: if possible, could I be able to get it as a gif? If it is deemed too difficult, then don't worry about making it into a gif. The picture will do as well. Please and thank you :)

Would you like that gif to be just resized(cut) for your profile? In gif format? 

On 19-1-2017 at 3:59 PM, TheFinalEmblem said:

The latest FE Direct has me in an FE mood, so I'd like to request a banner with the three images I've provided, if it's possible. If these image sizes don't work, I do have different resolutions or different images entirely. If it can be done, could I get the mobile site size for the banner, just so it covers all bases for size. Nothing else is required, I'll leave it up to the person who decides to take this on. Thanks in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/t6AKNTn.png

http://i.imgur.com/q7BdVhy.png

http://i.imgur.com/7GkAS5E.png

What do you think?

UfNQPh1.png

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

Would you like that gif to be just resized(cut) for your profile? In gif format? 

Are you going to take this one?

• Like 1