Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think?

UfNQPh1.png

Are you going to take this one?

Ya it'll take me literally 10 minutes with Adobe premiere tomorrow(falling asleep). 

You want to give it a go?

I was going to have it reverse itself so it looks smoother as well. 

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Edited by Dav9834
I got a 404 bad gateway

15 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya it'll take me literally 10 minutes with Adobe premiere tomorrow(falling asleep). 

You want to give it a go?

I was going to have it reverse itself so it looks smoother as well. 

Nah, you can do it. I just wanted to know if I should give it a 'Pending' status on the waiting list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2017 at 6:10 PM, GarciaFever said:

Hello everyone. I would like to get a cover photo of RWBY. Specifically, I would like to have the 4 main girls of RWBY (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang). There is no specific artist that I am looking for, so anyone with an open availability will do.

Here is an example of what you can use as a template of sorts:

latest?cb=20140803223113

Optional: if possible, could I be able to get it as a gif? If it is deemed too difficult, then don't worry about making it into a gif. The picture will do as well. Please and thank you :)

@GarciaFever It's a little later than I had planned :ninja:

But I hope you like it!

I put a little extra in for the wait :)

vR1py05.gif

I'm hoping one day Sly will remove the black bar with only a slight gradient, kinda kills to have so little height. But with some positioning it looks great (I always test first justttt in case)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

But I hope you like it!

vR1py05.gif

I'm hoping one day Sly will remove the black bar with only a slight gradient, kinda kills to have so little height. But with some positioning it looks great (I always test first justttt in case)

OMFG That looks perfect! Thank you very much Dav.

• Like 1

Forum profiles now display correctly on my iPad so I figure it's time I got a cover photo. I'm not worried who the artist is (from what I've seen you're all talented). My all time favourite game series is the Souls series (Demon/Dark Souls that is) so I'd like that as the theme, Bloodborne would also be great if that was easier to work with. Just to reiterate I view PSNP almost exclusively on my iPad in terms of dimensions :P.

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

But I hope you like it!

vR1py05.gif

That looks great :yay: . I hope you didn't forget about the Life is Strange request :ninja: .

Since you've completed a few requests, I'll add you to the OP. Let me know which images you want me to add as examples of your work.

4 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Forum profiles now display correctly on my iPad so I figure it's time I got a cover photo. I'm not worried who the artist is (from what I've seen you're all talented). My all time favourite game series is the Souls series (Demon/Dark Souls that is) so I'd like that as the theme, Bloodborne would also be great if that was easier to work with. Just to reiterate I view PSNP almost exclusively on my iPad in terms of dimensions :P.

So are the dimensions on the iPad the same as on the mobile version?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Wow, we have amazing artists on this site!

I would like to request a cover photo if that's alright. I go through my laptop so the dimensions 1270 x 200 or 1270 x 265 will do. I leave it to the artist to pick whichever one looks better.

Character(s): Nice/cool pictures of Cammy from Street Fighter will do. If unable to find anything nice, feel free to let me know and I will change my request.

Text: I would like the word "Cammy" and the quote "For those who I wish to protect... I will fight you!" If unable to nicely put in both the name and the quote, then just the name will

be fine.

Artist: Anybody who wants to give it a shot!

Thanks in advance! :lol:

Edited by - Cammy -

2 hours ago, - Cammy - said:

Wow, we have amazing artists on this site!

I would like to request a cover photo if that's alright. I go through my laptop so the dimensions 1270 x 200 or 1270 x 265 will do. I leave it to the artist to pick whichever one looks better.

Character(s): Nice/cool pictures of Cammy from Street Fighter will do. If unable to find anything nice, feel free to let me know and I will change my request.

Text: I would like the word "Cammy" and the quote "For those who I wish to protect... I will fight you!" If unable to nicely put in both the name and the quote, then just the name will

be fine.

Artist: Anybody who wants to give it a shot!

Thanks in advance! :lol:

I've added you to the waiting list.

On 30-1-2017 at 5:50 PM, TwitchReflex said:

hello everyone, i'd like to put in a request =). I'd like a witcher 3 themed cover, w/ geralt and ciri in it for sure, and an overall dark theme to it. all of  you do amazing work, so no preferred artist. the size id like is 1270 x 265 and there doesn't need to be any text on it. thanks !! 

What do you think?

9LMUSft.png

Ehhhh it's been a while =P I'd like to put in a request as well. I'll let you guys decide on how you do it. 

I want Lelouch in Zero outfit no mask, Kallen Stadtfeld, CC, Ken Kaneki and Kirishima Touka all together that will be perfect.

Ehhh I want Dav-senpai to do it since he's sick and all :awesome: 

Of course I want a 1270 × 265 size for it. 

A nice "Hertzfeldt" logo is the only text I want ;) 

If you can pull it of and make it a gif image like Garcia's that'll be nice too :giggle:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Ehhhh it's been a while =P I'd like to put in a request as well. I'll let you guys decide on how you do it. 

I want Lelouch in Zero outfit no mask, Kallen Stadtfeld, CC, Ken Kaneki and Kirishima Touka all together that will be perfect.

If you can pull it of and make it a gif image like Garcia's that'll be nice too :giggle:

Ty for the compliment! How can senpai refuse.

Gif would actually be easier for me lol

But I'm sick with a fever right now, so it would probably be a while. :/

• Like 1

Just now, Dav9834 said:

Ty for the compliment! How can senpai refuse.

Gif would actually be easier for me lol

But I'm sick with a fever right now, so it would probably be a while. :/

:P 

Take your time.

Listen to this theme every night and you'll get better :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

I'll add you to the waiting list.