Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

Ok, so I'm a big fan of letting the artist do what they want with as little input (just barebones) as I can give, while still giving enough info to get something we're both happy with.

Character: Warrior Badger in any kind of setting.

I'm not sure what limitations there are here.. sky's the limit? I'm on a laptop (1366x768), but the standard PC resolution should work for me. A background would be great; really any kind of high octane setting that has this guy (or something like it) would be fine.

Text: The name is fine by itself. Would be cool if it was stylized.

If you need source material, google imaging "warrior badger" or "redwall series warrior badger" will show plenty of good examples.

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
The actual post

3 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Ok, placeholder [WIP post]

Ok, so I'm a big fan of letting the artist do what they want with as little input (just barebones) as I can give, while still giving enough info to get something we're both happy with. This is what I have (if I can have 3 made, wow, that would be insane, but OBVIOUSLY this is just a list of the 3 a can't choose between):

1. Badger themed (see avatar, signature) in a war setting? I'm not sure what limitations there are here.. sky's the limit? I'm on a laptop (1366x768), but the standard PC resolution should work for me. A background would be great; really any kind of high octane setting that has this guy (or something like it) would be fine.

2. Scorpions; something hardcore and badass (very cliche, and I sound like a creting, lol). This one is totally up to whoever. Steampunk scorpion? Oh yeah! Science fiction, huge scorpion? Giant, mythical scorpions? Sure! 90% creative freedom here. A battle scene (or a "look at how hard I am scene") is also preferable.

3. This will be the challenge. Combo of the 2; badger with a scorpion PET. Anthropomorphized, warrior badger with a crazy large scorpion pet (like a dire-wolf... but a bug). Creative scenery. Just them strolling through a forest.. a mountain path.. whatever. I know this is a lot of custom design (perhaps) and will take some time. But imagine... how awesome that banner would be =P

What I'm picturing anyways. There's some skilled artists on this site *cough* @ruffedgz

So just to avoid confusion, you're requesting ruffedgz, right?

On 2/19/2017 at 3:02 PM, - Cammy - said:

Character(s): Nice/cool pictures of Cammy from Street Fighter will do. If unable to find anything nice, feel free to let me know and I will change my request.

Text: I would like the word "Cammy" and the quote "For those who I wish to protect... I will fight you!" If unable to nicely put in both the name and the quote, then just the name will

be fine.

I prefer working on sigs myself, but I guess I can give one of these a shot. :P Give me a day or 2, I should be able to come up with something...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I prefer working on sigs myself, but I guess I can give one of these a shot. :P Give me a day or 2, I should be able to come up with something...

Sounds good! If unable to effectively piece anything together, feel free to branch out and come up with something you think would look nice. I'm open for pretty much anything. Thanks!

2 hours ago, - Cammy - said:

Sounds good! If unable to effectively piece anything together, feel free to branch out and come up with something you think would look nice. I'm open for pretty much anything. Thanks!

Okay, 1 or 2 days may've been a slight overestimate for the time (but I do like to have a little wiggle room just in case :P), a couple hours may've been a closer guess.  xD

How's this?

50h23PK.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is this the place I would request a banner for a forum I'll be starting soon? I have a community event I'll be posting soon and would like to request a banner for the OP. If this isn't the right place, can someone point me in the right direction?

42 minutes ago, Couch said:

Is this the place I would request a banner for a forum I'll be starting soon? I have a community event I'll be posting soon and would like to request a banner for the OP. If this isn't the right place, can someone point me in the right direction?

Unfortunately no this isn't the place :(

It seems a lot of the shops have closed or are "on leave" (gaming lol) 

But you can PM anyone that does signatures or the like. 

I don't want to give out names, but a good place to get names would be the signature battles/sotm

if you guys are still doing this, i could use a Nepgear header. here are some images, but feel free to use your own artistic freedom. Only optional request i have is no text. Whoever picks up this request doesn't matter. Thanks!

XSfYRFE.png

e3x1et4.png

WxPzvt9.png

WhCn9mO.jpg

Edited by xZoneHunter

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

if you guys are still doing this, i could use a Nepgear header. here are some images, but feel free to use your own artistic freedom. Only optional request i have is no text. Whoever picks up this request doesn't matter. Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

XSfYRFE.png

e3x1et4.png

WxPzvt9.png

WhCn9mO.jpg

Sure, I'll add you to the list. Started working on these requests since yesterday.

• Like 1

On 19-2-2017 at 4:21 AM, FilmFanatic said:

Forum profiles now display correctly on my iPad so I figure it's time I got a cover photo. I'm not worried who the artist is (from what I've seen you're all talented). My all time favourite game series is the Souls series (Demon/Dark Souls that is) so I'd like that as the theme, Bloodborne would also be great if that was easier to work with. Just to reiterate I view PSNP almost exclusively on my iPad in terms of dimensions :P.

What do you think?

Spoiler

M20KVow.png

On 30-1-2017 at 4:34 AM, KyuubiWarGreymon said:

Wow! That is beautiful and really awesome! Blue is actually my top favorite color, so i really love both versions! Thank you so much! I'll change to one of them when i have the chance to. :D

So aren't you going to use the cover image?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

My life profile is complete :D. The blue/white and yellow/orange images look especially good next to each other. The only thing that's out of place is Driselle Sharil lol.

I'm glad you like it. If you want a Tales of avatar, you could try Velvet Crowe, she fits the Souls theme a lot better.

• 1 month later...

You guys are still accepting requests?

I have been thinking in requesting for this forum profile photo cover, but never tough of anything that I wanted to put there.. that is until now..

Well, as my avatar + signature kind of shows, I like the duality between white and black.. and without me realizing until I almost had plat Persona 5 I build and used most of the time 2 speciffic personas (Angel and Succubus), end up lvling them to 99 too :lol:

Anyway, my request would be something along the lines of my signature (black and white, somewhat simple, although I give total freedom for the way you fill it, but get inspired on my signature), but using both Angel and Succubus Persona 5 style on each side.

I would prefer the mobile size, but if it doesn't look good when seen on the pc, then just make it pc size.

I don't know who I would request since I want something along the lines of my signature I tough of requesting him, but by the look of his studio thread, he probably isn't taking requests, that's why I'm posting here.

Also I may try to provide some images for this, but I can't seam to find renders of them, and barely any image of Succubus in the same position as in P5 status screen.. so the best way to gef the images that I can think of is to either print screen from YouTube videos or from ps4 remote play (since Atlus put a lock from the moment the save loads..).

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

You guys are still accepting requests?

I have been thinking in requesting for this forum profile photo cover, but never tough of anything that I wanted to put there.. that is until now..

Well, as my avatar + signature kind of shows, I like the duality between white and black.. and without me realizing until I almost had plat Persona 5 I build and used most of the time 2 speciffic personas (Angel and Succubus), end up lvling them to 99 too :lol:

Anyway, my request would be something along the lines of my signature (black and white, somewhat simple, although I give total freedom for the way you fill it, but get inspired on my signature), but using both Angel and Succubus Persona 5 style on each side.

I would prefer the mobile size, but if it doesn't look good when seen on the pc, then just make it pc size.

I don't know who I would request since I want something along the lines of my signature I tough of requesting him, but by the look of his studio thread, he probably isn't taking requests, that's why I'm posting here.

Also I may try to provide some images for this, but I can't seam to find renders of them, and barely any image of Succubus in the same position as in P5 status screen.. so the best way to gef the images that I can think of is to either print screen from YouTube videos or from ps4 remote play (since Atlus put a lock from the moment the save loads..).

Thanks.

Sure, I still accept request.

Mobile size doesn't look good on the PC, as that one has a much larger size restriction.

Yeah, there are hardly any good images available due to Atlus' interference.