Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

I can get the images with the elgato, but you'll have to use the pen tool to cut em out. I haven't beat the game yet but I do have angel and succubus lol

That would be great, I have both Personas too, but only a crappy camera in the phone -_-.

57 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, I still accept request.

Mobile size doesn't look good on the PC, as that one has a much larger size restriction.

Yeah, there are hardly any good images available due to Atlus' interference.

Ok, thanks. Then I will take the it's the pc version.

And ya, Atlus really made it hard to find much artwork from the game online.. even the Personas artwork online is mainly from older games (it makes it somewhat easy to find the classic Angel art, but for Succubus not so much..).

4 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, thanks. Then I will take the it's the pc version.

And ya, Atlus really made it hard to find much artwork from the game online.. even the Personas artwork online is mainly from older games (it makes it somewhat easy to find the classic Angel art, but for Succubus not so much..).

Edit Nvm misunderstood

Edited by Dav9834

On 2017-5-18 at 7:44 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, I still accept request.

Mobile size doesn't look good on the PC, as that one has a much larger size restriction.

Yeah, there are hardly any good images available due to Atlus' interference.

I'm unsure if you will need or the images, or if you already got them, but I will leave 3 images that I captured of each + a vid of the fusion of both, in case you think you can get some better ones from the little fusion cutscene.

Angel

Succubus

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

55 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm unsure if you will need or the images, or if you already got them, but I will leave 3 images that I captured of each + a vid of the fusion of both, in case you think you can get some better ones from the little fusion cutscene.

Angel

Succubus

Heh :scratches back of head: I may have forgot. Sorry! 

Not bad pictures. Screenshot from YouTube video? 

I can get a better resolution without much compression. But those seem pretty good. 

It's up to you if you want me to at this point. It'd be sharper/clearer

34 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I can get a better resolution without much compression. But those seem pretty good. 

The screenshots from the YouTube vid are decent for when it's at full screen + HD (720p).. that's the best that I could get myself, but if you can get better ones, feel free to get them! I don't know how much it would impact the final work, but sharper/cleaner images would always be better!

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

The screenshots from the YouTube vid are decent for when it's at full screen + HD (720p).. that's the best that I could get myself, but if you can get better ones, feel free to get them! I don't know how much it would impact the final work, but sharper/cleaner images would always be better!

Thanks.

I'm on the job! ?

44 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Are you taking this request?

On 5/20/2017 at 3:41 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Thanks.

I have not forgotten! 

It's just been a busy/crappy few days. 

I'll have them soon : ) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stuart Pot said:

Hey there. Would like to add an request for a Gorillaz themed background. Would like it to be centered around 2D and his 4 phases of him so far, in a horizontal direction. Would be wonderful if someone does it. But if not, I understand. :) 

I've added you to the waiting list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, EnforcerAwakens said:

Can someone make one for me of TR-8R smacking a BF1-esque French (Or if its easier, a British) Soldier (I know its weird)? I will provide images of both characters for clarity. Can it also be drawn in a cartoon style?

BT2deuW.gif

wDnHdPw.png

Whew man that's an awesome idea, but that's a long one. A lot of transformations to make it look believable and good. The cartoon style is relatively easy as there's filters for that. But it's a bit much, sorry! I love doing quick gifs(or as I call them jifs :p), but this one is too much for me. Sorry again!! :'(