Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm glad that you like it :D. I had to render the image, which is something I usually don't do, but it was just too fitting to pass it up. Be sure to save the image on your computer, that way you'll always have a back up in case something happens to imgur.

Nice first rendering Dragon. :D

Ok the requests so far I see (in order) are

1. Ken Kaneki -   Kirishima Touka theme
  2. xxLuBuX  - wants ' xxLuBuX' on it with 'taokaka from blazblue or anything really just something cute plss'
  3. Parker - Charmander family themed

I think I got all of them right now.. I will place this on my 'things to do' today and but most likely tomorrow will have it finished.

I normally do my own but these restrictions would bother me so if I can put in a request for Tenkuu No EscaflowEscaflowne

I figured not to request lolis as it may be awkward lol. As for rendering, characters or anything, as long as it has no text and is Hitomi, Merle, Allen, Van, or Falken, do whatever pleases you, just having a good cover photi will be enough.

Edited by Lion of the Lolis

7 hours ago, DEMON said:

Nice first rendering Dragon. :D

Thanks DEMON, but it's not my first rendering at all. I just normally don't do it because it's so time-consuming.

3 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

Ok the requests so far I see (in order) are

1. Ken Kaneki -   Kirishima Touka theme
  2. xxLuBuX  - wants ' xxLuBuX' on it with 'taokaka from blazblue or anything really just something cute plss'
  3. Parker - Charmander family themed

I think I got all of them right now.. I will place this on my 'things to do' today and but most likely tomorrow will have it finished.

Did you already start working on Parker's request? If not, then I'd like to take that one.

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks DEMON, but it's not my first rendering at all. I just normally don't do it because it's so time-consuming.

I totally get you. I hate rendering, I never hardly do it. It's so time-consuming and it isn't fun either. :shakefist:

2 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Dragon aside from you, who are the other artists that can be able to make images after given certain ingredients?

Whoever wants to do them. This thread is for anyone to come to and take on requests.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Dragon aside from you, who are the other artists that can be able to make images after given certain ingredients?

So far only ruffedgz seems to have taken an interest, but there are many more people who can do it. I'll post a link to this thread in some other threads in case other artists missed it.

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I want some Helldivers stuff. I miss the signature @Urushiro did for me since I didn't manage/try to fit it again after the upgrade.

EDIT: quote me whenever, I doubt I'll ever return to this thread otherwise

I still had the original psd and I resized it for the new signature limit. As long as you don't put it in a spoiler, it should fit in your sig.

j7t8Unf.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I want some Helldivers stuff. I miss the signature @Urushiro did for me since I didn't manage/try to fit it again after the upgrade.

EDIT: quote me whenever, I doubt I'll ever return to this thread otherwise

What do you think? 

pcHJthO.png

Let me know if you want me to change something and I'll take care of it. Also save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

I normally do my own but these restrictions would bother me so if I can put in a request for Tenkuu No EscaflowEscaflowne

I figured not to request lolis as it may be awkward lol. As for rendering, characters or anything, as long as it has no text and is Hitomi, Merle, Allen, Van, or Falken, do whatever pleases you, just having a good cover photi will be enough.

Whew, this request was a lot harder then expected. Seeing how this anime is pretty old, there were hardly any large images, let alone HD ones. I hope you like it.   Also save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

2825TRH.png

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I can't help but notice how there's a black bar underneath my cover photo when hovering over my name, but it doesn't seem to be the case with other people. Did I screw something up? :S

You mean that black bar with some stats, such as Content Count, Joined, Last Visit, and Days Won? If so, then that's normal. AFAIK every member has that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You mean that black bar with some stats, such as Content Count, Joined, Last Visit, and Days Won? If so, then that's normal. AFAIK every member has that.

It's when you hover over someone's name and it displays more info like their PSN Profile, Message, etc. It gives you a preview of their cover photo, but there's a black bar under my one. It's around where it says "Premium Member" on the pop-up window. I'll try and show you what I mean with the help of Tom/Urushiro. :P

aUgFOBr.png

TpOZngM.png

This post looks messy, but I hope you see what I'm talking about.

Edited by Undead Wolf

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's when you hover over someone's name and it displays more info like their PSN Profile, Message, etc. It gives you a preview of their cover photo, but there's a black bar under my one. It's around where it says "Premium Member" on the pop-up window. I'll try and show you what I mean with the help of Tom/Urushiro. :P

aUgFOBr.png

TpOZngM.png

Weird, I haven't seen that faded black bar before. All the ones I've seen so far are like yours. My guess would be that's what happens when the image's height is over 200 pixels, but then mine would've had a faded bar too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

28 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Weird, I haven't seen that faded black bar before. All the ones I've seen so far are like yours.

My guess would be that profile page version of the cover image and the preview window cover image are different sizes. That or I guess it's because the preview window version doesn't have anything hiding the bottom of it, so it appears larger. 

Edited by Undead Wolf

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Did you already start working on Parker's request? If not, then I'd like to take that one.

I haven't started any of them right now as I've been busy with work.

Just trying to help out where I can but if you want to do it, please do.

36 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I see what you mean and I just updated my profile back to the 265px height and it looks better on the hovering part now (no dark thick line).