Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

On 26/07/2017 at 10:57 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Important information:

As some of you know, I have been hospitalized since a few weeks and it doesn't seem likely I'll be cured soon. Therefore, all requests I've accepted are on hold for a few more weeks. But don't worry, I will finish them one day. For now I just want to focus on getting better first, I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

Ok, didn't knew you were sick, hope that you get better soon!

(and you are still waiting for @Dav9834 to send you the 2 P5 image for my request aren't you?...)

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly started working on requests again as things are going a bit better.

On 14-4-2017 at 1:37 AM, xZoneHunter said:

if you guys are still doing this, i could use a Nepgear header. here are some images, but feel free to use your own artistic freedom. Only optional request i have is no text. Whoever picks up this request doesn't matter. Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

XSfYRFE.png

e3x1et4.png

WxPzvt9.png

WhCn9mO.jpg

Sorry for the long wait, but it's finished. What do you think?

Spoiler

geb2Hyn.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, bduarte1 said:

hey dude, can I help with those pending ones? 

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, go ahead.

I know I haven't made it yet, but just not the Code Geass one I took on 6 months ago xD, last week I came up with a great idea for it that expanded on my original idea. 

I'm going back and forth on the Life is Strange though x_x so many ways to do it, too many artistic ideas ugh

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

I know I haven't made it yet, but just not the Code Geass one I took on 6 months ago xD, last week I came up with a great idea for it that expanded on my original idea. 

I'm going back and forth on the Life is Strange though x_x so many ways to do it, too many artistic ideas ugh

Awesome, good luck with it :D . What I do when having multiple ideas is create them, then see which one I like... or just post them all and let the requester decide.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 10:24 AM, The_Apex_Badger said:

Ok, so I'm a big fan of letting the artist do what they want with as little input (just barebones) as I can give, while still giving enough info to get something we're both happy with.

Character: Warrior Badger in any kind of setting.

I'm not sure what limitations there are here.. sky's the limit? I'm on a laptop (1366x768), but the standard PC resolution should work for me. A background would be great; really any kind of high octane setting that has this guy (or something like it) would be fine.

Text: The name is fine by itself. Would be cool if it was stylized.

If you need source material, google imaging "warrior badger" or "redwall series warrior badger" will show plenty of good examples.

Hey man, i gave it a try.

I don't know the series, so maybe i screwed up and those aren't the right characters hahahah but there you go anyway.

Spoiler

xONx3hD.jpg

Edited by bduarte1
  • Like 2

On 23/05/2017 at 8:27 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

I might as well make a request. If I could get a forum cover photo that centered around the University of Iowa Hawkeyes, that'd be wonderful. If not, that's ok! :)

hey man, there you go

Spoiler

YpeAier.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Awesome, good luck with it :D . What I do when having multiple ideas is create them, then see which one I like... or just post them all and let the requester decide.

What I have in mind is a lottt of work though lol. We'll see how it goes

@bduarte1 you're making us look bad, ><

Your cover photos look awesome! Awesome work! :D

19 hours ago, bduarte1 said:

Hey man, i gave it a try.

I don't know the series, so maybe i screwed up and those aren't the right characters hahahah but there you go anyway.

Hide contents

xONx3hD.jpg

What an amazingly surprising start to Sunday morning!!

Not only did you pick this "cold case" up you provided a whiskey shot of nostalgia and it looks amazing. Wish you could give more than just one like :D

If you are willing to make any changes, the ONLY thing I would ask is to make "The Apex Badger" on one line and  (PERHAPS) making "Apex" in a sort of different, unique font.

Anyways, awesome sig of your own and great work! I'm glad you chose to take this on. =D

22 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

What I have in mind is a lottt of work though lol. We'll see how it goes

@bduarte1 you're making us look bad, ><

Your cover photos look awesome! Awesome work! :D

thanks for the kind words :D

9 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

What an amazingly surprising start to Sunday morning!!

Not only did you pick this "cold case" up you provided a whiskey shot of nostalgia and it looks amazing. Wish you could give more than just one like :D

If you are willing to make any changes, the ONLY thing I would ask is to make "The Apex Badger" on one line and  (PERHAPS) making "Apex" in a sort of different, unique font.

Anyways, awesome sig of your own and great work! I'm glad you chose to take this on. =D

Sure thing

Spoiler

XG0Y4TM.jpg

• Like 2

Hey, these are pretty awesome! Can I make a request for a cover image? I don't know what, though. Something Cassylvania-y. Spooky and gothic. Maybe from Bloodborne. Or Until Dawn. Or Alice: Madness Returns. I dunno. Whatever you want to play with.

And it should say "CASSYLVANIA" in a spoOoOoOoky font. Maybe dripping with blood. Unless that's too much. That's probably too much.

4 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Hey, these are pretty awesome! Can I make a request for a cover image? I don't know what, though. Something Cassylvania-y. Spooky and gothic. Maybe from Bloodborne. Or Until Dawn. Or Alice: Madness Returns. I dunno. Whatever you want to play with.

And it should say "CASSYLVANIA" in a spoOoOoOoky font. Maybe dripping with blood. Unless that's too much. That's probably too much.

Sure, added you to the waiting list.

A font dripping with blood can be done btw.

47 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Damn, there goes my grand plan *puts away all the corn* :P .

Gross! I hate corn.

Althoooough, if you wanted to, I would totally accept a carrot patch cover image too. I don't know where you'd get good source material for that, but I love my carrots.

On 18-5-2017 at 8:26 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

You guys are still accepting requests?

I have been thinking in requesting for this forum profile photo cover, but never tough of anything that I wanted to put there.. that is until now..

Well, as my avatar + signature kind of shows, I like the duality between white and black.. and without me realizing until I almost had plat Persona 5 I build and used most of the time 2 speciffic personas (Angel and Succubus), end up lvling them to 99 too :lol:

Anyway, my request would be something along the lines of my signature (black and white, somewhat simple, although I give total freedom for the way you fill it, but get inspired on my signature), but using both Angel and Succubus Persona 5 style on each side.

I would prefer the mobile size, but if it doesn't look good when seen on the pc, then just make it pc size.

I don't know who I would request since I want something along the lines of my signature I tough of requesting him, but by the look of his studio thread, he probably isn't taking requests, that's why I'm posting here.

Also I may try to provide some images for this, but I can't seam to find renders of them, and barely any image of Succubus in the same position as in P5 status screen.. so the best way to gef the images that I can think of is to either print screen from YouTube videos or from ps4 remote play (since Atlus put a lock from the moment the save loads..).

Thanks.

What do you think?

Spoiler

DWBPFyl.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think?

Hide contents

DWBPFyl.png

Really love it!! Thanks :)

The P5 logo and the feathers/sparks were a nice touch to it!

Actually I'm liking so much of it that I'm wondering if itwould be to much troble to convert it into the size of the trophy card and PSNP trophy profile banner..

3 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Came out nice! I like the ones you chose out the 20 images I sent ya :D lol

Thank you too!!

PS: Isn't there an option to change the forum profile banner on the smartphone or am I missing something? Will change it when I get access to a pc.