Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

21 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Sorry I mean the images you use to make up the banners, do you just google them?

For easier images to work with put .png in the search as well. Not necessary, but helps for finding images with the alpha channel intact(invisible background). 

Sometimes in Google it will come up as all black in the background, that usually means it has the alpha channel. 

Otherwise use any photo and get that pen tool out if necessary! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok, yeah I just google them.

50 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

For easier images to work with put .png in the search as well. Not necessary, but helps for finding images with the alpha channel intact(invisible background). 

Sometimes in Google it will come up as all black in the background, that usually means it has the alpha channel. 

Otherwise use any photo and get that pen tool out if necessary! 

Awesome thanks a lot guys

• Like 1

Hey guys, can someone cut this image for me just like at the beginning of this year? I feel like I need a new change! :D 

yCfzFjH.png

On 1/3/2017 at 4:00 AM, Dav9834 said:

Edit: Found a higher resolution version

I made a 1270x200 version and a 1270x265 version just in case, try each out and see which one you like more :) 

right click and "open in new tab", then right click and "save image as" to download for best quality!

1270x200

W2p8s4O.png

1270x265

u1369Xf.png

and a mobile version if you decide to go that route :)

CNAgGtc.jpg

Enjoy! And lemme know if you need anything changed :)

If they're too blurry for your liking, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but it won't be significant. Enlarging is always going to add some blur to a degree dependent on size.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

You're welcome : D

The proposals from Dav9834 and Dragon ARchon for the MGS cover photo are very good. I am sure you can make something cool with the informations you have. Really appreciate the work you do, it´s really, really great you offer to create a cover photo. Thanks a lot therefore!

• Like 2

hey guys I was hoping to put my hand up for a cover photo if I could. What I was looking at was the icons for Assassin's creed, watch dogs and infamous's karma logo (picture below) as a cover photo if that makes sense. I was thinking of having the AC assasins logo on the left, the infamous karma logo in the middle with the watchdogs logo on the right if that makes sense. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it

karma_rank___neutral_by_infamoussecondso

21 hours ago, ee28max said:

Decisions, decisions. I think 1270x265 will do :).

29 minutes ago, Dessane said:

hey guys I was hoping to put my hand up for a cover photo if I could. What I was looking at was the icons for Assassin's creed, watch dogs and infamous's karma logo (picture below) as a cover photo if that makes sense. I was thinking of having the AC assasins logo on the left, the infamous karma logo in the middle with the watchdogs logo on the right if that makes sense. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it

Ok, I'll add you two to the waiting list.

• Like 1

I would love to have something to add to my posts. If possible, can someone make one with Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online for me? A depiction of something cute but bad ass at the same time. Yes, she's MY waifu, lol.  I'm not picky who makes it though, and thanks in advance. 

For those wondering, Sword Art Online is an anime about a group of people that get trapped inside a VRMMORPG and have to beat the game to escape. And if that's not bad enough, you die in the game, you die in real life. Also has some romance and comedy. 

Edited by Champ147
Grammar fix
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Champ147 said:

I would love to have something to add to my posts. If possible, can someone add one with Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online. A depiction of something cute but bad ass at the same time. Yes, she's MY waifu, lol.  I'm not picky who makes it though, and thanks in advance. 

For those wondering, Sword Art Online is an anime about a group of people that get trapped inside a VRMMORPG and have to beat the game to escape. And if that's not bad enough, you die in the game, you die in real life. Also has some romance and comedy. 

Sure, added you to the waiting list and also claiming this request. SAO is one of my favourite anime and Asuna is definitely the best girl. Looking forward to working on this request.

• Like 2

On 23-10-2017 at 4:43 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

If you're still accepting requests, I humbly submit one for consideration. I'm no artist myself, so I believe putting rigid parameters on the request to be a disservice to the artist. For a theme or inspiration, however, it would be amazing to see inclusion of one or more of the protagonists from some of my favorite PlayStation era games. 

That would include these ten: Natan Hale (Resistance series), BJ Blaskowicz (Wolfenstein series), Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn), 2B (Nier: Automata), Senua (Hellblade), Samanosuke (Onimusha series), Captain Price (Call of Duty), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider series - new), Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Battlefront), and Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain).

Thank you for your consideration. 

What do you think?

Spoiler

xzp1ZYq.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think?

Reveal hidden contents

xzp1ZYq.png

I love it!  Thank you very much, @Dragon-Archon, for your time, effort, and care.  This was precisely the sort of image I saw in my mind's eye.

I have no expectation here, but would you consider sharing the raw images and editable cover image, so they I may add others or rearrange them over time?  If so, I'd be happy to pass along my e-mail address in a private message.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

On 21-11-2017 at 3:07 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

I love it!  Thank you very much, @Dragon-Archon, for your time, effort, and care.  This was precisely the sort of image I saw in my mind's eye.

I have no expectation here, but would you consider sharing the raw images and editable cover image, so they I may add others or rearrange them over time?  If so, I'd be happy to pass along my e-mail address in a private message.

Thank you again.

I'm glad that you like it. 

Sorry, but I don't share the xcf file.

• Like 1

On 15-11-2017 at 4:46 PM, BabySnake1902 said:

Hey guys. I would really appreciate a photo cover from the Metal Gear Solid serial. In the middle there should be the Big Boss, beside him all other important characters from this game serial. Below there should be the Quote:

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be."

In the background there should be anything from Metal Gear Solid 3. I trust in your experiences. I would be so happy if some of the artists can do this for me. If you need further informations just message me

What do you think?

Spoiler

X32mBGV.png

On 18-11-2017 at 3:46 PM, ee28max said:

Hey guys, can someone cut this image for me just like at the beginning of this year? I feel like I need a new change! :D 

Here you go:

Spoiler

nyOWJG3.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think?

Hide contents

X32mBGV.png

Here you go:

Reveal hidden contents

nyOWJG3.png

W O W!!!!! What a great one, i saw it and loved it from the beginning on. Thank you very much therefore. This really means a lot to me. I already add it to my profile as cover photo. I like that "The Boss" and "Vamp" are next to the Snakes. They are my two favourite boss characters from the whole serial. So it´s really perfect. Thx a lot for your effort and your creativity

URL%5D

• Like 1

had this in a previous post for a signature but guess this will work aswell ?

Hey guys,

I have the following guidelines / pictures I would like if that is possible in any way

- Character / Theme to be used:

Crash Bandicoot, A huge ++ would be this picture: http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Crash-Bandicoot.jpg

- Specific text:

DeluZiion

- Any specific requests within the signature:

If my name "DeluZiion" can be made with the N-sane trilogy letter style that would be insane skills; for example these letters: https://www.serialgamer.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Crash-Bandicoot-N.-Sane-Trilogy.jpg

- Specific forum member:

I don't mind anybody. It's already greatly appreciated if anyone would help with this :)!

Edited by Deluziion90

3 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

had this in a previous post for a signature but guess this will work aswell 1f601.png

Hey guys,

I have the following guidelines / pictures I would like if that is possible in any way

- Character / Theme to be used:

Crash Bandicoot, A huge ++ would be this picture: http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Crash-Bandicoot.jpg

- Specific text:

DeluZiion

- Any specific requests within the signature:

If my name "DeluZiion" can be made with the N-sane trilogy letter style that would be insane skills; for example these letters: https://www.serialgamer.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Crash-Bandicoot-N.-Sane-Trilogy.jpg

- Specific forum member:

I don't mind anybody. It's already greatly appreciated if anyone would help with this :)!

Sadly that image only has a size of 800 x 431 pixels, meaning it's too small in terms of width. Since you didn't provide a preferred size, I'm going with an image of 1270 x 265 pixels.

5 hours ago, BabySnake1902 said:

W O W!!!!! What a great one, i saw it and loved it from the beginning on. Thank you very much therefore. This really means a lot to me. I already add it to my profile as cover photo. I like that "The Boss" and "Vamp" are next to the Snakes. They are my two favourite boss characters from the whole serial. So it´s really perfect. Thx a lot for your effort and your creativity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sadly that image only has a size of 800 x 431 pixels, meaning it's too small in terms of width. Since you didn't provide a preferred size, I'm going with an image of 1270 x 265 pixels.

I am not just liking it, i love it ;-) Thx again Dragon Archon!

• Like 1

I could not find any pictures of bananas in the 1270x200 size on google for the cover photo ;(

Anyone have any recommendations on what I can do?

I don't want to put a pic that is cropped too much or fuzzy.

Edit: Ah never mind, you can change the position of the image with the selected photo.

Edited by Primeape