Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

I have a request that I hope isn't too taxing.

I would like the following but with a hidden trophy icon on the card instead of batman and ZOLKOVO instead of the text JOKER along the sides of the card (with the correct orientation):

rdlIuaX.jpg

I'm sorry I was unable to find this in the requested sizes but ideally this would be for normal desktop viewing, and hopefully it'll transition OK to mobile.

All of the artists' work on display are smashing and I'd be grateful to anyone who takes this on. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Zolkovo

I was wondering if someone could make something with the following bloodborne image in a signature format :

-lpR-bghJtI.jpg

Adding "DeluZiion" and if you have the time maybe some sort of platinum trophy image with the red/white/black image look

As mentioned before I don't mind which artist everyone is great <3

14 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

so is this a signature request or a PSNP profile cover request? 

I think it's called a signature. Atleast the same as you currently have on psnp below your message. (Where I currently have my psnp stats displayed as a signature)

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

I think it's called a signature. Atleast the same as you currently have on psnp below your message. (Where I currently have my psnp stats displayed as a signature)

Yeah that's a signature, you post that in the Request a Signature thread.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReverzerO- said:

Not sure if these are the correct characters but I did try lay-outing 2 banners", I didn't use imgur this time, it optimize the image uploads after clearing junks geez.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Huge thanks, love the second design. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2019 at 6:18 PM, Spaz said:

Since Floriss closed down his signature thread I guess this is the next best thing.

My request is pretty simple. Simply the word 'SPAZ' done in a red and black template, sort of a gothic style, like this...

800px_COLOURBOX28451151.jpg

Spoiler

Gfpw56p.pngRFRTfAH.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to have something that works with all 3 device sizes is rough! What looks perfect on PC browser could be ruined on Mobile or Ipad for example the avatar is right smacked in the middle...any art pieces centerized would be covered with the avatar... :| I wish it was more synchronized.

Anyways im looking for something Neon Genesis Evangelion, preferable red. Evil, death...end of the world look. Thatll work with all 3 setups of device. Oh and Eva-13 is my go to Eva..so having it in it would be sweet.

Edited by NERVergoproxy

• 5 months later...

Request for @Dragon-Archon, considering he made this... xzp1ZYq.png

If he isn't available or doesn't have time to do this, I'd also be fine with another person utilizing the same concept.

Of course my list of characters will differ in most areas. I'd like multiple variants as well, basically a cover image and signature image version for good reason. I guess I'll provide the images I want used after this comment is acknowledged(?)

Edited by EcoShifter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, andrearnettbraun said:

Can I request a profile photo here? There wasn't a thread created for it.

I would just place in what you want for now.. not sure what you mean for 'profile photo' vs a 'profile cover' but just try and explain what you want and hopefully I can find time to help if I can.

1 minute ago, andrearnettbraun said:

On PSNProfiles, it's called, "profile photo", instead of avatar. However, it's equivalent to the image above where it says, "Premium Member".

Regardless, I wanted to ask if someone could create four different avatars with the following images.

https://i.ibb.co/2nW7bDc/B43-B96-BF-3-E90-41-E5-A207-9-AB3-A5-F57-CF1.jpg

https://ibb.co/wMC5JKs

https://ibb.co/0JZ3Xny

https://ibb.co/sHqcfhH

I only ask that the very first image has a thin black border and all of them are sized at 150x150.

ok cool didnt know that, I just call it an avatar as well :D

Will look into these shortly