Dragon-Archon

Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

595 posts in this topic

I have a request that I hope isn't too taxing.

I would like the following but with a hidden trophy icon on the card instead of batman and ZOLKOVO instead of the text JOKER along the sides of the card (with the correct orientation):

rdlIuaX.jpg

I'm sorry I was unable to find this in the requested sizes but ideally this would be for normal desktop viewing, and hopefully it'll transition OK to mobile.

All of the artists' work on display are smashing and I'd be grateful to anyone who takes this on. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Zolkovo

I was wondering if someone could make something with the following bloodborne image in a signature format :

-lpR-bghJtI.jpg

Adding "DeluZiion" and if you have the time maybe some sort of platinum trophy image with the red/white/black image look

As mentioned before I don't mind which artist everyone is great <3

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I was wondering if someone could make something with the following bloodborne image in a signature format :

so is this a signature request or a PSNP profile cover request? 

14 hours ago, ruffedgz said:

so is this a signature request or a PSNP profile cover request? 

I think it's called a signature. Atleast the same as you currently have on psnp below your message. (Where I currently have my psnp stats displayed as a signature)

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

I think it's called a signature. Atleast the same as you currently have on psnp below your message. (Where I currently have my psnp stats displayed as a signature)

Yeah that's a signature, you post that in the Request a Signature thread.

I'd love a Undertale themed profile cover, Don't know about Size. Standard I guess? Thanks in advance,

On 3/22/2018 at 1:04 AM, DJbruce92 said:

I'd love a Undertale themed profile cover, Don't know about Size. Standard I guess? Thanks in advance,

Not sure if these are the correct characters but I did try lay-outing 2 banners", I didn't use imgur this time, it optimize the image uploads after clearing junks geez.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3 hours ago, ReverzerO- said:

Not sure if these are the correct characters but I did try lay-outing 2 banners", I didn't use imgur this time, it optimize the image uploads after clearing junks geez.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Huge thanks, love the second design. 

Is anyone still making these?

If so I would like a Catwoman theme for my profile.

14 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Is anyone still making these?

If so I would like a Catwoman theme for my profile.

Yeah, I've recently started working on these again. Do you have a favourite render you'd like me to use?

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, I've recently started working on these again. Do you have a favourite render you'd like me to use?

Maybe somethin of Catwoman from the Arkham games, as that is my favorite version of her.

Is that what your asking?

Since Floriss closed down his signature thread I guess this is the next best thing.

My request is pretty simple. Simply the word 'SPAZ' done in a red and black template, sort of a gothic style, like this...

800px_COLOURBOX28451151.jpg

On 1/30/2019 at 6:18 PM, Spaz said:

Since Floriss closed down his signature thread I guess this is the next best thing.

My request is pretty simple. Simply the word 'SPAZ' done in a red and black template, sort of a gothic style, like this...

800px_COLOURBOX28451151.jpg

Spoiler

Gfpw56p.pngRFRTfAH.png

Much thanks on the cover photo man.

On 12/5/2018 at 1:08 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Woo-hoo, Dragon's back to making awesome covers. 😱😀

Was starting to think he forgot about them.

Posted (edited)

Trying to have something that works with all 3 device sizes is rough! What looks perfect on PC browser could be ruined on Mobile or Ipad for example the avatar is right smacked in the middle...any art pieces centerized would be covered with the avatar... :| I wish it was more synchronized.

Anyways im looking for something Neon Genesis Evangelion, preferable red. Evil, death...end of the world look. Thatll work with all 3 setups of device. Oh and Eva-13 is my go to Eva..so having it in it would be sweet.

Edited by NERVergoproxy

Hey guys can someone do one for me with Nero and Dante from DMC5? Maybe even add Vergil if you can? :D

Request for @Dragon-Archon, considering he made this... xzp1ZYq.png

If he isn't available or doesn't have time to do this, I'd also be fine with another person utilizing the same concept.

Of course my list of characters will differ in most areas. I'd like multiple variants as well, basically a cover image and signature image version for good reason. I guess I'll provide the images I want used after this comment is acknowledged(?)

Edited by EcoShifter